What have you been doing for fun recently?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm just wondering what everyone has been doing lately. Are you focusing on one particular movie, character or have you decided it's summer and time to go boating?

Do you have any photos taken recently of what you've been doing? If so, please share one or two.

I'm the type that takes long drives in the country. Here's something I saw over the last weekend.

1654110848140.png

Now, it's your turn.

Hi all,
I'm just wondering what everyone has been doing lately. Are you focusing on one particular movie, character or have you decided it's summer and time to go boating?

Do you have any photos taken recently of what you've been doing? If so, please share one or two.

I'm the type that takes long drives in the country. Here's something I saw over the last weekend.

View attachment 580519

Now, it's your turn.

Is that a UFO over the building? :alien:

Works been quiet lately, so I've been sculpting all 4 guys, ecto1 and slimer from the real ghostbusters.

Cool thread🙂. I've always enjoyed painting/airbrushing and recently bought a hobby spraybooth so I'm repainting a few custom figures and statue kits. Also, just a couple days ago, my daughter(8 yr old) and I went to our first piano lesson. Looking forward to continuing those classes. Another Hobbie that is fun for me is woodworking, so I'm in the middle of planning a treehouse build for my daughter... let's see how that goes 👀.

Added this pic of a custom Batman figure I'm making. If you can tell, I was inspired by the talented Rovanic studios Night Lord(TDK Batman) 😀.
20220603_112233.jpg

Last edited:
I kill lots of people at once in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. As in, find a fort, light the reinforcement beacon, and go straight for the heavies defending the nation leader. By the time it’s over, there are 30-40 bodies on the ground. I make a pile at the front door and light it on fire. Never burns long enough, but it’s the thought that counts.

I chased my dog around the house...then he locked me out of the house when I went to go get the mail. I had to climb through my office window to get back in.

I have MS and my right leg has a brace so it was ridiculously hard to haul my carcass through the window. :gah:

I swear he was pulling a Muttley as I climbed back in.

laughing-laugh.gif
:lol

I take a lot of photos. I've been doing this for over 40 years. I read science fiction books. I read books on astronomy, paleontology, and science in general. I also read a lot online.

I write stories. I draw and sometimes I paint, too.

I read comics on Marvel Unlimited and DC Universe. I have two new kittens ages 5 months and 6 and a half months. I play with them a lot.. I have toys for them that I'll throw and they chase them. I also have strings tied to a plastic pole that they bat at. I listen to a lot of music every day. I watch movies on cable tv with my partner. We go out to eat often. Below is a photo I took in summer 2021.
Sunset - 8 - 10 - 2021- n867f09_b.jpg

Last edited:
For any gamer nerds out there, I upgraded my case and fans - now I have 6 corsair QL 140mm rgb fans and a NXZT H7 Flow case

Attachments

• 20221204_172908.jpg
    20221204_172908.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 20221204_172925.jpg
    20221204_172925.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_173325.jpg
    20221204_173325.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_172000.jpg
    20221204_172000.jpg
    946.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_165924.jpg
    20221204_165924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_165900.jpg
    20221204_165900.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221204_172844.jpg
    20221204_172844.jpg
    864.9 KB · Views: 0
For any gamer nerds out there, I upgraded my case and fans - now I have 6 corsair QL 140mm rgb fans and a NXZT H7 Flow case

Nice upgrade, I may be getting an entire new PC soon myself. a week and a half ago lightning struck a power line outside of my house blowing mt PC, monitor, router, AND printer up (all connected to surge protectors). Still troubleshooting my PC to see what's wrong with it, started with a new PSU, didn't boot, then motherboard, still no boot, its with geek squad now as I cant keep spending hours trying to figure out what's wrong with it on my own, id rather cough up the cash and know wtf I need to do. Its been frustrating to say the least

Nice upgrade, I may be getting an entire new PC soon myself. a week and a half ago lightning struck a power line outside of my house blowing mt PC, monitor, router, AND printer up (all connected to surge protectors). Still troubleshooting my PC to see what's wrong with it, started with a new PSU, didn't boot, then motherboard, still no boot, its with geek squad now as I cant keep spending hours trying to figure out what's wrong with it on my own, id rather cough up the cash and know wtf I need to do. Its been frustrating to say the least
Oh dear, sorry to hear that! My PC is getting old now, I 'only' have a 2080ti GPU and 8700k, but I haven't had much need to upgrade. Collectibles and cats aren't cheap!

GqLQNAc.jpg
VKKPnuC.jpg
qIxdIyr.jpg
vAejfFg.jpg
  • Took a motorcycle/camping road trip with my best friend (got my license just for it!)
  • Staring at PCS Elena
  • Staring at NECA April 2.0.
  • Playing waaaayyy too much Street Fighter 6!

Last edited:
Back