What Dioramas do you want most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1. Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom
2. Arwen and Frodo during "If you want him, come and claim him!"
3. Aragorn Vs. Lurtz
4. Eowen Vs. the Witch King

Just to name a few. :)

Not a lot of hobbit-stuff, not at 1/9 scale.

A Gandalf vs. Rog seems like an obvious first choice.

LOTRFan said:
Not a lot of hobbit-stuff, not at 1/9 scale.

A Gandalf vs. Rog seems like an obvious first choice.

Approzimantly how big would a 1/9 Hobbit be?

At what scale is Marvels dio line?

I want the Stone trolls, Frodo and Gandalf in Gandalf's cart in Hobbiton, Aragorn vs. Battle Troll, Boromir on his knees with Lurtz about to shoot him with his final arrow.

Aragorn fighting off the nazgul at Weathertop, The council of Elrond, Ents attacking Orthanc.

King Darkness said:
Approzimantly how big would a 1/9 Hobbit be?

I figure around 4-5", the Frodo 1/4 scale PF is 10" (13" with base).

Fellowship in Balin's tomb right as the cave troll busts in, Saruman and Gandalf atop Orthanc, Mirror of Galadriel,. Elrond and Isildur inside Mt. Doom.

tomandshell said:
Hmmm....

I really want a Sam carrying Frodo, but I guess if this is going to be strictly 1/9 scale, then that piece would be too small.

:monkey2
It says the scale will vary. I am willing to bet if they do a hobbit only piece it could be in 1/6 scale whereas if they did something like my idea of Ents attacking orthanc it would be in a smaller scale than 1/9.

First thing that came to my mind was GTG vs Balrog too.

I don't mind Gil-galad driving his spear into an orc on the ground seen in the prologue.

If the scale is really too small, it has a very limited choice as to what a nice diaroma will be..

so what exactly is 1/9th?? Like the Morgul Lord in "Fell Beast on Morgul Lord" piece??:rolleyes:

I want a Aragorn telling Eowyn he isnt her man....Best part of the movies.

Entire living room filled with a replica of the raid on Helms Deep!!!

Or Gandolf vs. Sauruman.

Back