What DC pieces do YOU want to see from SS @ SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, I'm from Brazil and told me that you guys can help me, I am creating a custom Walter White in Breaking Bad. Need of Clothing, Footwear, mask and all that can help me,can someone direct me who can help me?
yvupada5.jpg

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

hello, I'm from Brazil and told me that you guys can help me, I am creating a custom Walter White in Breaking Bad. Need of Clothing, Footwear, mask and all that can help me,can someone direct me who can help me?
yvupada5.jpg

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

You are in the wrong section. There is a custom section on this forum and you would be better off asking your question over there. You'll get a far better response there as it will be more topic related. This section is about DC statues and props. I hope someone can help you out and welcome to the forum.

10445486_10152346014569145_6423002986397865302_n.jpgjust announced by sideshow.......will be revealed at comic con 2014! I know its not DC but its still one to check off my wishlist!!

Back