What Buffy / Angel PF would you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Buffy / Angel PF would you like to see made the most?

• Faith

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Willow

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Glory

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cordy

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Giles

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Anya / Demon Anya

• Xander

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Master

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uber Vamp

• Darla

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
I didn't add Illyria because she's not really that popular and not a main character

Asking to much? Oh seriously! Reg/Excl Spike sculpt is spot on, The Buffy sculpt is also a perfect likeness to SMG. The only one you obviously have a big problem with is Angel. You can hardly start degrading SS in every post from some pronounced wrinkles.

Sorry love, but in my opinion only certain sculptors like Olaf can 'cut the mustard' to any degree. The Buffy and Spike were excellent though, but many of the 12" figures...not so much.

By the way, you do know that the Spike head for both this and the 12" version was created by Olaf working over a scan? That helps no end.

When I look at the 12" line, it definitely seems to me that Sideshow have a problem with human likenesses. But then maybe I'm being too fussy as I'm measuring them all against the kind of standard that I would want myself when it comes to a professional job.

Most Wanted - Ubervamp - Demons were a big part of BtVS, so it'd be nice to have one demon PF figure. Why the Ubervamp? Vampires were featured more prominently than any other demon, and the Ubervamp is interesting and unique from an aesthetic standpoint. The same could be said of The Master, but I prefer the Ubervamp because I thought The Master was kind of lame at times.

Wanted - Giles - I seriously doubt Sideshow would make a PF figure of the character, but the Slayer/Watcher dynamic is central to BtVS's mythology. Also, a PF Giles would not "upset the balance" of the current line-up like a PF Willow would (people would be left wondering, "What about Xander?").

I think a PF Faith would make the most sense from a business standpoint though. I wouldn't buy a PF Faith because I don't like the character, but I'm sure a lot of other people would buy it. A PF Faith would almost certainly sell better than a PF demon or PF Giles.

Most Wanted - Ubervamp - Demons were a big part of BtVS, so it'd be nice to have one demon PF figure. Why the Ubervamp? Vampires were featured more prominently than any other demon, and the Ubervamp is interesting and unique from an aesthetic standpoint. The same could be said of The Master, but I prefer the Ubervamp because I thought The Master was kind of lame at times.

Wanted - Giles - I seriously doubt Sideshow would make a PF figure of the character, but the Slayer/Watcher dynamic is central to BtVS's mythology. Also, a PF Giles would not "upset the balance" of the current line-up like a PF Willow would (people would be left wondering, "What about Xander?").

I think a PF Faith would make the most sense from a business standpoint though. I wouldn't buy a PF Faith because I don't like the character, but I'm sure a lot of other people would buy it. A PF Faith would almost certainly sell better than a PF demon or PF Giles.

Ok how can you not like Faith? I almost like her better than Buffy herself

I watched it several times. She is one of the best characters in the buffyverse

Yeah I wish they could have done even more with her after season 3. She popped up on Angel a few times but I think that was it. I haven't seen season 7 of Buffy so I am not in the know totally but in my mind Faith had spinoff potential in my mind.

Faith - I'm not too fussy on what episode she is from as long as she looks like Faith, and has the scythe as an accessory.

Anya - One of my favorite characters, but I don't know whether she would sell too well. I'd love a OMWF Anya with a bunny accessory, lol.

Cordelia - Any episode, any outfit, any promo shot, I'd just love to have a Cordelia PF figure.

Drusilla - The 12" Drusilla figure is one of the best I have seen from Sideshow. I am sure that they could make a beautiful PF with swappable vampire head.

I watched it several times. She is one of the best characters in the buffyverse

You asked how I could not like her, and I responded by saying that you might want to rewatch Season 3. I thought my point was self-evident, but apparently I need to clarify. Faith did some really disgusting, malicious, and insidious things to Buffy, her friends, and a number of other people during the course of Season 3. I'm not going to enumerate her transgressions because I am sure you are familiar with them. Frankly, I'm surprised that you can't fathom someone having a distaste for the character after what she WILLFULLY did to Buffy and company. And despite the fact that Faith is now fighting alongside the good guys (a choice I do applaud), I still do not like her. She is extremely arrogant, boorish, and self-centered. Also, I don't appreciate her tough-girl act, which has always struck me as really fake and rather lame. In real life, she is not the kind of person I would want to associate myself with.

I'm not saying that Faith is a bad character. I just don't like her. When watching the latter parts of Season 3, I honestly think that the viewer is SUPPOSED to hate her. You have to feel a certain level of empathy for her situation (she felt like an outsider), but some of the things that she did were just plain evil.

Last edited:
The one I want is not on the list: Wesley Windham Pryce. Wesley of Season 4of Angel would be terrific. But I guess he isn't sexy enough to elicit a Sold Out run in PF scale. Nevertheless I voted for Cordelia. Charisma Carpenter needs some 1/4 scale polystone love.

Cordy is a great choice that you picked. Wesley would not sell well at all so I didn't add him plus I could only pick 10.

You asked how I could not like her, and I responded by saying that you might want to rewatch Season 3. I thought my point was self-evident, but apparently I need to clarify. Faith did some really disgusting, malicious, and insidious things to Buffy, her friends, and a number of other people during the course of Season 3. I'm not going to enumerate her transgressions because I am sure you are familiar with them. Frankly, I'm surprised that you can't fathom someone having a distaste for the character after what she WILLFULLY did to Buffy and company. And despite the fact that Faith is now fighting alongside the good guys (a choice I do applaud), I still do not like her. She is extremely arrogant, boorish, and self-centered. Also, I don't appreciate her tough-girl act, which has always struck me as really fake and rather lame. In real life, she is not the kind of person I would want to associate myself with.

I'm not saying that Faith is a bad character. I just don't like her. When watching the latter parts of Season 3, I honestly think that the viewer is SUPPOSED to hate her. You have to feel a certain level of empathy for her situation (she felt like an outsider), but some of the things that she did were just plain evil.

AH I see what you meant. However, I tend to like the bad guys better so Faith is my fav but I do like Buffy. I didn't feel that way toward Faith due to me liking what she did and her character although I do see what your saying and understand why you made the comment now. We all want to let loose sometimes

Faith is actually my favorite character. I won't dispute anything that BilllyBudd said but all that made me like the Faith character all the much more. I especially appreciated the turn around in Angel when she wouldn't give up on him when he was Angelus as well as her leading role in Season 7 with the slayerettes when Buffy was wavering.

Faith is actually my favorite character. I won't dispute anything that BilllyBudd said but all that made me like the Faith character all the much more. I especially appreciated the turn around in Angel when she wouldn't give up on him when he was Angelus as well as her leading role in Season 7 with the slayerettes when Buffy was wavering.

Yes exactly what I was trying to say!

I don't think any character outside of the big 3 will sell well.

I don't know about that. Willow is insanely popular. Does anyone NOT like Willow? She's almost universally loved by fans. If Sideshow produced a really nice PF Willow, I could see it selling fairly well. Faith is pretty popular, too (though not as popular as Willow), so I think a PF Faith could be pretty successful as well.

I don't know about that. Willow is insanely popular.
Spike is insanely popular, and it took forever for his exclusive to sell out, and the regular is still readily available. I just can't believe that there are more folks out there willing to shell out $250 for Willow or Faith than Spike. If Angel doesn't sell like gangbusters, I'd be shocked to see anymore releases unless it's another Buffy.

Back