What batman figure is this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the metal staining on the pod, all around the pipes hand guards and all that. That is 1/6th yeah?

I keep thinking Burt Reynolds in that costume.

man cant decide whether i should buy this, i already have too many 1/6 figures on preorder. dont want to branch out but looks so good, esp the pod

Thats a bummer as far as scale goes. If Maulfan had gotten this he would need to have done the old LOTR scale camera trickery :)

anyone jumping on this figure? doesn't seem to be getting any love because of Hot Toys products

Wow he looks great! I always liked the stylized look of the SIC Spidey figures, but didn't jump on them because of the price. It looks like it'll end the same for me with the SIC TDK figure too.

It's too bad that it isn't sold without the batpod. I just want the figure itself.

Great photos, Shaun.

Wow he looks great! I always liked the stylized look of the SIC Spidey figures, but didn't jump on them because of the price. It looks like it'll end the same for me with the SIC TDK figure too.

It's too bad that it isn't sold without the batpod. I just want the figure itself.

Great photos, Shaun.

thanks plasmid303. :)

Back