What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A short dream forgotten, remembered, forgotten again. It's dramatic and violent.

Various images and motion slides by like a slideshow. I see a background of white granite. 5 word quotes of a command that is not a command. It is barely understandable; written in English-like but not English, old English, or Latin.

I've been having a hard time meditating beyond 30-45 mins. Maybe I need more focus. Never short on dreams though.

A lot of people want to collect the reward. A single apple tree. I don't recall any lush green leaves on it. Maybe it got dark green leaves that blend in with the dark background. A bare tree with a single round, uneven color, glossy apple. A clue: this tree eats apples. Everyone went out looking for apples. I recall someone eat an apple earlier. I scramble to look for the garbage can, in hope of finding the discarded left over piece.

Did 30 mins of meditation and a few mins after, another hour. The feeling is great again. Everything was smooth and blissful yesterday.

But then, this morning I am hit with a dilemma type of dream.

I wondered into a hotel. Concrete exterior like I just walked pass a parking deck. Walk pass the glass door. I look for a restroom but change my mind since I don't want to take a shower in this type of restroom; a high, narrow, steel door of a restroom. A man in a coffee trench coat is following me and watching me. I sense a prostitute somewhere around. Someone throw up on the floor big time. The receptionist man act like nothing happen. I walk out.
Next scene, I am in a gang war or some kind of urban warfare. I am part of the good guys losing to men with guns. Feel like I am in a concrete maze or packing deck. Someone point a gun at me but I manage to get away. Someone chasing me with a gun but I managed to get to the other end and notify the person with the gun to get him, behind him. I am hiding and looking out a window of bars. They cornered me but can't shoot me. Garbage and dirty area. I managed to grab a flame thrower. I am about to shoot them but they turn into kids. A man in a van drive up and message them to get in and away. Garbage bags turn into tomatoes. I can burn this hiding kid like cooking tomatoes. I am the victim who becomes the killer.

I see an image of turbulent waters. I am in a small boat at the bottom, center. A small statue, like a chest piece, of Trump on the left. There is a hierarchy of people behind him. The land they're on form the wide, fat, tip of an arrow pointing right.

Some meditation and some small dreams since. I've been fasting just a little bit to keep the weight down and less sodium.

I meditate about an hour before sleep. I dream I went to a far away land, to learn. I came back to a monastery. I walk by 2 monks working on something. I raise my hand and levitate a metal piece, with my mind. It's hard to put it together so I just let it go.
My mother is on a bed. My brother is at the end. I bring in herb that is like tea but stronger and healthier. My brother took a sip and then my mother. I don't mind taking care of my mother but I know that she is gone.

God, another mother dream. So fake and yet I need to wake up more. Maybe I am already awaken to a certain extent since I have been getting less dreams. But there is always a fight around the corner. And of course the big one against the dark one.

A naked dream that they made me out to be so muscular with a 6-pack.

I am playing games with 3 account of the same game. I take a break. A naked Putin review the sheets of the database. He is sitting on the ground and his back against the wall. I can see his soggy feet like he has been in the shower way too long. I ask him if they(the program) remove this data then that data should be remove as well since they're related? He say it should. He review the large text of this data. It read something like "In case of an emergency, China would strike...."

I lowered sodium consumption somewhat. The clicking sounds in my head isn't around much but still random, before I eat. And I still see little colors randomly, during my conscious state. I've been slacking on my meditation lately. I only do it for 15-20 mins to stop headache and calm my mind. Busy with the kayak build but I will have to get back soon and longer duration.

Man, since when does one can hear his own eye muscles as he blinks? I hear that light clicking/popping/ripping of the muscles as I blink my eye. I am a little sleepy but I am fully awake, at 4:30 am, and make sure I am not dreaming. Sure enough, the noise came from my eyes.

Those Aghori, from India, must be right to some point. There is something a little special about 11 am to maybe 4-5 am.

Your lucky you remember all of your dreams so vividly Mr Green, I seem to instantly forget them now when I wake up.
My stand out dreams of all time that I remember;
-flying in a sledge over snowy hills
-falling through sky waking up with near heart attack before impact
-once I had the ultimate dream with my ideal woman... only once dammit..
Reoccurring dreams as a child;
-floating along a fast flowing river that splits into 2 paths, 1 with a giant troll waiting. Which is the way I went every time
-going into a wooden she'd full of junk, with a talking crow waiting a pirate captains hat. The crow sometimes got agressive.

Crazy what imaginations can create. Annoying how easily I forget it all though!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

During a lightning storm, between cracks of thunder and lightning, giant ape beast on my roof. Rain pouring down in sheets. Primal savage. A man. Primal. Sexual. Ferocious and strong. Wailing and howling in the dark night.

My mother inside in the lighted kitchen. Drawn to the creature. Sexual desire. Calling to her with hoots. I grab her hold her back inside with me. Crack. I see the gorillas face. Angry. Manly.

Mother gets away from me. Outside on the roof embracing the furry heathen. Sexual embrace. Stroking. ****ing.

Terror in my eyes. It carries her off into the rainy night.

Scared. So scared.

I always dream of a famous celebrity and the scenario that I was flying. I don't know the meaning of those dreams. I hope its something good!

The instant I wake up, before I even got up, I see a flash of image with light animation. A top view photo of a rectangular buildings, a city, with a thick, large circle that shrink smaller, smaller, and disappear. Another circle appear and shrink to nothing. It happen too fast for me to recall if it's green or red.
A dot of light with a certain gray or maybe light brown radiant color around it. Dots of light are nothing new. I see it almost every day.

I went back to sleep and I see that I am being follow. I am in some kind of late 1900 century England scenery. I went through rows of seats in a theater; pass some people of course. I went pass another fantasy environment, so fast that I can't remember enough to describe.

It just get stranger and stranger. I just meditated for about 45 mins and I open my eye and see a grid of about 2 dozens dots. They're spaced apart by about half an inch but together they form circumference like stretched out cloud. These dots are tiny, tiny gold colored dot. They're on a black background and I see them for like 2 secs.

I saw a piece of food on the floor. I tried to wipe it up with a cloth but it didn't budge. Picking up a dish brush I began scrubbing for what seemed like hours yet the little morsel remained in tact.
Really annoying dream. First domestic chore dream if my life. Sad times.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Actually, I am dreaming of putting up my own business instead of dealing with all the stress at work. Unfortunately, I still have to wake up and face my reality.

I walked the water. Walked by a kid. Someone was yelling at him angrily. I nudge him to the corner and to safety. A girl I had a crush on, while at high school, was there. The area turn into a hang out for college student. I don't have time for this. I got classes to take but what happen once I graduate? I should socialize more. Maybe find a mate before I graduate. People say don't get in the high water. I jumped in and swim to my kayak. Water was little murky but clean green and milk-like. I finally climb on my kayak and the tides got higher. Water crystal clear now. Tides way over my head but I rides it out like fun stuff. No fear.

Last edited:
A gruesome dream. I am guarding a high princess or her property. I am in a luxurious part of a train. The style is old English Royal. She is gone, maybe in a meeting. A waiter came in and deliver pastries. I tried some but I shouldn't be. She won't notice as she get them all the time. Heavy curtains in front of me. It fold and overlap at the bottom. A hand try to open a way from the other side, to take a look. I try to cover it. I am on the other side now. A naked woman is on a small bed like a doctor's examining bed. She is drugged but she murmured out, "help me". She is on her back but her ankle is raised like stiff and permanently raised. She got sexually banged a number of times. She is an attractive blond with a certain tan. I am thinking of help but I can't. I got back behind the curtain.
I am in a dark and cloudy/misty area. A body of a woman in wedding dress is on a pallet. But she is really being operated on just a few feet away. They're installing fake, ugly teeth into her. Another woman's voice said what is coming out of her(out of the wedding woman's mouth)? The wedding woman said she didn't know the clue. Apparently the prince gesture that he likes her. But she turned him down. Now she is being punish.
I am standing at the end of the car, part of the train now. It got an old industrial metal look to it. Bunch of rugged, dirty men is by me. They're holding basic melee weapon, like a small club or metal pieces. They're about to beat or kill someone next to me. I need to join in or be one myself. Someone need to pay. They start the beating but I see myself as a small boy who slip out. Not sure how I would get out of the little dangerous space between the train.
I walk out of a train with lots of people. Uniform officer, with their dark navy blue color, everywhere. I climb up this metal structure that could be an exit or small office. Most don't notice me but some officer is catching on. I am on a slightly different scene now. I am still on top but I am on a toilet seat. Passenger is sitting or sleeping below. One said it's rude to go on the restroom above us. The smell will fall below to them.

Last edited:
Back