What Are You Dreaming?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a picture of a boy in anime style drawing. His head shaved and top half naked. There are electricity coming out of him like white strings. It's spaced like 5 inches apart.

What if it's heaven?

I guess it depends on your state of mind and how calm or positive you are as a person, That could explain why you are told to be a good person to go to heaven
maybe because if you are good your mindset is good and your inner self is good.
But if you have problems and your inner self is troubled, thats going to suck

I don't recommend smoking DMT by the way. People are responsible for their decision.

Anyway, I don't take any drugs with the exceptions of over the counter cold medicine and coffee.

I am at the new job, on the first day. I work as a quality control type of position and in a laboratory. A girl I used to work with in my previous pharmaceutical career is there also. I sense a little competition from her that I didn't care much for. I somehow is sleeping on the ground. My new boss is sleeping on the bed next to me. She is my ex-professor from college days. She call my name twice. I answer and she ask if I wanted a class "C", of the same position; a two step up. She said the girl doesn't know English well and my input is better. Another boss, a male, is around and so is his employee. Someone came in asking question that would draw workers away from them and into another position. They both shakes their head and speak without words, gesturing not to say "yes".
I came in 11 minutes late the next day. I open the side window. The male boss is on the other side. I enter the door with my security pass. My boss is teaching the girl how to work. I feel ignored. Behind me is a high school friend, Brandon. We greet.

Strange how a mixture of meditation and sleep does.

I meditate and besides the regular breathing and heart beat here and there, I hear this weird low ring. Went to sleep and hear this emergency broadcast type of ring 3 times. No message in between. And of course I usually wear half-cut ear plugs for better concentration and quiet.
Meditate again and I see a cross on a forgettable surface. It's stone-like and of dark gray color. It got a large circle around the intersection. The cross part look like it was chisel out and contrast the block-like circular part. I then see a picture of a boy with someone and a cross. The image is crude like how stain glass is design. And then a frame came around it. The view zoom out to someone's table top.

A few dreams since.

I've been meditating and reaching my sanctuary easier now. I don't even wear half-cut ear plug anymore. Reason why I cut it in half is because it cause pressure and prolong pressure cause stress in the area. Long enough and I actually get artificial pimple, by the ear. During the awake state, I sometimes get these microscopic pain like an acupuncture needle gets stick into me, or like a microscopic black hole appear. It's hard to describe it. They're like chakras point or something. It's like a mixture of pain and electricity and heart pulse mixed in one. Besides the regular, random, heart pulse, they appear random but noticeably near the back/spine. I also feel a flow of energy or life force by the middle of my spine and moving up about 2 inches. At the same time, I also feel it in my stomach, like moving in circles. Also near the same time, I feel movement and energy in my lungs like how it is alive.

I am in a dream. I am spying in a warehouse. I can see myself being captured and tied up by the hand and hanging from the I-beam. But my mind made me free. My mind made a commentary of these mercenary and how they train, do drills outside. A blond, muscular and tough woman train with inside and outside with a rifle.
I am hiding besides the boxes. I pictured me being discovered by a muscular guy. My mind recreate the scene and I am thinking what would I do next. I got discovered. The muscular guy and a thin but fast guy confronts me. Like a video game made real, my mind says that they're like kung fu dudes in a game. They have these kung fu type of attack to them.
Somehow I got to the next scene. I am outside and a thin, tall, and slinky type of a person came and attacked me. I got passed and a group or rows of fung fu fighter practicing. One by one they came at me. One seem to charge at me and I got knocked back but unhurt.

I dream this a couple of days ago. I am on an open level with large and high rooms. Everything seem to be dark red. Debris and junk everywhere. No people around but I managed to join a group. A friend of my mother said something like I can't learn anything. A young girl is with me. We are part of a large migration. I feel like we're exiting this world or this land. We're all on a long ramp to a large entrance. I raised my left hand and try to summon some energy. My hand glow a little at the center but flicker away. The little girl on my right summon forth a colorful object that look like a butterfly cocoon. It's mostly blue/purple with yellow dots. This object is more energy than object.

Last edited:
Two dreams passed. I didn't want to turn this into a horror fest but maybe it already is. Didn't want to make people uncomfortable. Happy early Halloween to me. Although there are good parts and I am mentally stronger than ever.

I left home. Somehow I am on a train home. Two people are ahead of me. We all craw below the train. I am twisted below the train. My shoulder is on the front edge of the wheel, of the train. One side of my rib is on another side of the wheel. As the train move and stop, I can see 7th Avenue station and then Union Avenue station; between the little opening, below the train. I see an attractive woman staying behind and the conductor saying something about how nice she is. Train move on and he said I should've talk to her. I think of an excuse. I am not a Christian and there are things I am not interested in. I get a feeling of it doesn't matter response.
All so sudden. We stop and my mother and I left. We're walking home, on an urban quiet street. I am at the front of a typical home. Snow and the kids are playing, even though I don't see them. An adult shovel the snow. A neighbor also shovel the snow. A conversation went on and I said something to the kids not to grow up. The best time of your life is here and now. I walk away. My mother is on the snow and on the side. She is not following. I touch the shoulder and the coat, with the hood, fall over. Pants also is empty. And the boots are empty as well. I realize she is gone. One of the neighbor, an old woman, walk up and look.

i woke up in a barren land, muddy, some sort of war torn city. nobody there.
i panic and hurry myself looking for a gun, a weapon.
the moment i went up the hill i see light, flaming light on the horizon.

i dream of war. or was i in hell.

Seriously, how the **** did I get this dream. So juvenile.
I am at a corner of a large room of a company. Just a few feet out would be a water front. I am on the inside of a double metal door, with one of those diamond window, with wire mesh inside the glass. The door would open outward but I got it close by the handle bar, inside. I look out and there is a few lizard men. They're slightly larger than regular-sized humans. They have short jaws but still longer than us humans. They have bigger eyes and a long muscular tail. I don't know their hand features or how I even know if they have a tail. The doors were ajar for just a few sec while I try to keep it close. I somehow have chains wrapped around the handle bars now. I can see another double doors, perpendicular to this door, from the outside. It is slightly ajar. A male from the back, left of me came. Everything is calmer now. I look through another, single door, on the left of the double door. All clear and safe. I went through. For some reason, 4 people were there. They're on the inside of the perpendicular, double door. Most of them are black people and seem very casual and relaxed. There are pallets and a forklift by one of the double door. I wave for them to get in quickly. One of them just had to go to the restroom. He just give off a huge, huge, long pop of a ****. He was looking forward for a restroom door but the back of him kind of look like a thick tail. I am expecting to be blast with a nasty smell anytime now.

I walk into a large hall. It is a medieval style hall with layers and layers of 1 inch thick slab of stones that make up the wall, everywhere. Torches light the area. Lots of people sitting and standing by the wall. I stand front and center of the wall ahead. A king-like person is on my left. More people on his left and they're part of people who are about to act out a play. They're also conspirators. I roll my head back and look up the wall. Lots of people lined up the upper edge as well. The play is about to start but there is a commotion as to why I am here. I am supposed to play a Harry Potter-like character but am replaced by a conspirator. My replacement walk up in front of me. He got shaving cream and most of his beard still on. The king-like man want me to stay. I walk away but my presence is still there. On my right is a fat, fat man. He squeeze his nipples and a maggot wiggle out. He use a butter knife to pick it and place it on another, also fat but not as fat, man on his right. He place it on his left nipple.

There is a small, brick-like, opening where I used to stand. I look through it and see a mad man about to charge at me. He got mad, angry eyes. A couple of people held him back. He could be the king-like person. I crawl through. The other side is like a bigger square hall but open. It's like an open arena. Open to the sky. I walk along the brick wall and see a shrine to Buddha and other shrine to other gods. People are free to worship whoever they want. The center is probably an open grass field.

Last edited:
I am on a metal boat, on an easy flowing river. There are houses here and there. There are other boater just like me, here and there. I got to an intersection. There are two boater on my left. They're close but seem very small. This must be an optical illusion. Their boat went up and against the river's flow. There is a lot of water in their boat and is barely afloat. I wonder, how is it that they're even floating and moving at all. A couple got a lot of water in their boat too, behind me. I seem to sense the girl on that boat. I noticed my boat got water too, so I got it on land and in front of a house. The guy faded away but I seem to have a psychic communication with her. Then we're thinking we can have sex together. I realize she is not physically with me, so how would it be possible. My mind is responding to my thoughts.

I am at work. Lots of workers around. I started with data entry. I only entered about 5 lines of data. They got me to programming. I wrote a program. I enter an area where lots of data entry workers are. I am helping one of the employee enter the data to the program I wrote. She missed a column; she left it blank, so the program ignored it. She fix it after I showed it to her.
There is a commotion outside. We're being attack. It sound like a fighter jet just crashed into the building. I was told to go outside to help. They need strong men. I went outside. Some men trying to fix this machine to move things. It turned out to be a garbage truck. I got it stabilize and working but it got jammed with too much garbage. I remove blocked section of the funnel, again and again. I almost get buried in garbage. I get the garbage bags to help the worker remove them.
I wonder if this dream is trying to tell me change my career, lol.

One of a few dreams recently. Me and my brother drive by in a SUV. I drive pass this building. We walk in the drive way and I noticed a large lime tree. I picked 3 of the lime. One of three old woman was upset and ran after us. I got away but my brother was caught. He got blame for it. I am inside again but talking to a handsome, grayed haired, well endowed, black man. I get it that this is a school from him. We're in a tennis court. The net was crudely tied to a short pole, which was on a muddy area. We talked a little bit. He came from nothing and earned all.
I walk out with a short, somewhat old woman, in her 50s. We're in a small vehicle that look like a silver Toyota Corolla. There is a little kid behind us. She drive out and trying to help me escape. I am thinking, is this a coincidence? These two must be sent to keep an eye on me.

I rest/sleep for about 2-4 hours. Then I meditated for almost 3 hours. The experience is so blissful. I am fully aware that I am in a meditated state. A few people like me are also in this state. I see myself as in the same sitting position, next to my long sofa. I raise both my hand to feel it all but my real body is away. Eventually I came back. I am surprise that my knee doesn't hurt at all from prolong folding.

I rest/sleep again before I start my meditation. There is a couple of people who do not have a place to stay. And a simple robot that is in a similar circumstances. I somehow won a place to stay. I give it up for them to share. They all have differences but common ground, which will work out together.

Emotional dream and other dreams, here and there.

I am in a studio. Artistic tools and other equipment around me. A dark wooded antique table in front of me. An older Caucasian man give me something. I recognize and said, oh, I won it? He enter me in a contest from the library of my previous dream. I open it and inside is a round base with a half sphere on top. It got one led light and probably look like a dark mechanical crystal ball, now that I think of it.
He takes in other people. A bearded man pop out a stairway door. A woman is shock by him. A woman and a young child walk up the other stairway.
I did something artistic. The Caucasian man want to send it out. I scramble to look for the tape that bind it, but it's gone. I told him, I might need a place to stay.

Last edited:
Back