Toy Anxiety and Collector's Marketplace walkthrough videos. What other AZ stores do you want to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife has a Youtube channel called Reis World that focuses on what is available in stores.
So far we have been to Toy Anxiety and The Collectors Marketplace in Phoenix.
We plan on returning to those stores, is there anything specific you would like to see?
If you know of any other store front collectible stores that we can visit let me know and I will be sure to try and show them.

Toy Anxiety

Collector's Marketplace

PHOENIX COLLECTOR'S MARKETPLACE ANIME DRAGON BALL Z MICHAEL MYERS JASON FIGURES WALK THROUGH 2018

Last edited:
Toy Anxiety and The Collector's Marketplace are great places to explore, and it's awesome that you're open to returning there to showcase specific items. Do they have any rare vintage toys or limited-edition collectibles that you could highlight?

As for other stores, it might be interesting to check out any places that have collectibles related to movies or TV shows that delve into mental health themes. Given that collecting can sometimes be a coping mechanism for stress or anxiety, it could offer an interesting angle for your viewers. This ties into a topic I was reading about—what causes gad. It's a thorough examination of the condition, its triggers, and coping methods. Might be something worth incorporating into your content.

Last edited:
Toy Anxiety and The Collector's Marketplace are great places to explore, and it's awesome that you're open to returning there to showcase specific items. Do they have any rare vintage toys or limited-edition collectibles that you could highlight?
Yeah, Toy Anxiety has alot of new stuff now but rare ones out of thoes collections. They have vintage stuff but tend to keep it behind the counter now. The stuff from the 90's is out in the open still like star trek ect. I can take another walk around next time I am out there. The Collector's market is kind of a mess, everything is out, not really in a specific order, though they try to keep stuff in themed groups. GI Joe, Star Wars, Horror ect. It can be from any era though.

Back