What an outrage this auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real travesty here is AFA. Do they endow everything they grade with fairy magic?

I can spend 11k on other things I will enjoy so much more than for a "graded" figure that will just stay in a case on a shelf.

Well, if ever there was something in this world that warranted outrage, and really, pure, unadulterated rage itself, then it is this. I could barely contain my frustration and anger at seeing such a thing. I opened my office window, unplugged my monitor, reared back, and prepared to toss the damn thing out the second story window in an act of defiance against this travesty of human behavior. But then I realized, that's what sellers like this really want. And we can't let them win. No, my good friends, we cannot allow these actions to diminish our own humanity.

Well, if ever there was something in this world that warranted outrage, and really, pure, unadulterated rage itself, then it is this. I could barely contain my frustration and anger at seeing such a thing. I opened my office window, unplugged my monitor, reared back, and prepared to toss the damn thing out the second story window in an act of defiance against this travesty of human behavior. But then I realized, that's what sellers like this really want. And we can't let them win. No, my good friends, we cannot allow these actions to diminish our own humanity.

We need to join together. We need to forget or differences and lose our hatred!
In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

:rotfl

DB5a107.gif

We need to join together. We need to forget or differences and lose our hatred!
In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

:rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzfvjy6sqk[/ame]

Lol lol lol lol you guys posts are so fun lol

Wow seriously...? Did he end it or did someone actually buy it..

Hats off to the seller if someone actually bought it legitimately. He just trolled us all and got about 9k in final sale.

Hats off to the seller if someone actually bought it legitimately. He just trolled us all and got about 9k in final sale.

There's an *** for every seat I guess? Remember the guy on Ebay that was selling pre-chewed pencils? :slap

You losers can spend all day chewing your own pencils if you want to. Some of us don't have the time or energy, and appreciate the service being offered. It's like buying pre-soiled underwear.

"This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

He pulled it after getting ridiculed for his price more than likely. Or someone finally talked some sense into him and he got $500ish for it.

There's an *** for every seat I guess? Remember the guy on Ebay that was selling pre-chewed pencils? :slap

You losers can spend all day chewing your own pencils if you want to. Some of us don't have the time or energy, and appreciate the service being offered. It's like buying pre-soiled underwear.

I tried to buy some of those pencils on Ebay, but i got sniped at the last minute.
Then someone else contacted me offering me different chewed pencils but with a similar value. I paid but they never arrived...

I tried to buy some of those pencils on Ebay, but i got sniped at the last minute.
Then someone else contacted me offering me different chewed pencils but with a similar value. I paid but they never arrived...

I might have purchased mine from the same seller, I did get them, but they weren't chewed at all. I got taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back