What an outrage this auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please change this thread's title to, "What an outrage this auction is," or, better yet, "This auction is an outrage"? :lecture

"Well that's all you had to say, negro!" :1-1:

See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a55 in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that ***** ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a55 in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that ***** ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

:bow Best dialogue in the whole thing. It would be rad if you pulled all that from memory. The lines that stuck with me will get me in trouble.:lol 'Guess I'm *etches out geometry in the air*

:bow Best dialogue in the whole thing. It would be rad if you pulled all that from memory. The lines that stuck with me will get me in trouble.:lol 'Guess I'm *etches out geometry in the air*

All from memory.
I can say the lines from the beginning as "Evil Jules", but i prefer the "Enlightened Jules" way of saying it. A man who has learned his lessons the hard way and still makes the right choice after years of doing wrong is taking the first step to redemption.

"I saw some sh** this morning made me think twice."
And "I'm trying *real hard* to be the shepherd"
Classic.
How he never won an oscar for that role eludes me to this day.

Do you guys know where I can find used condoms like this?

I think the price is too high

d284d0ff48f85d901e2ae4b0bb1518fa-used-condoms-on-ebay.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back