What an outrage this auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What an outrage

Sent the seller a helpful message.

Just trying to be friendly and helpful. The vAst majority of 1/6th scale collectors Open their product up, and put them in Detolf, or similar display shelves. Very VERY VERY few of them Care about MIB on them. and even less Care About AFA. ESPECIALY in the instance of figures which are known for having faulty batteries which carrode, and melt their way through the figure.. as is the case with the earlier Hot toys iron Man figures. Regardless, if you've removed the batteries from him Prior to sending him to AFA, I'd put that in the listing. It'll help.

TL;DR, you may have wased your money getting this graded. I don't think it will help it sell.

wonder if he will reply.

Talking about crazy/retarded people :cuckoo: I can imagine the face of this dude.

genius-meme.png

I'm temped to offer 1 dollar :lol

Look at his other items for sale... the guy is gonna be rich.

I'm not gonna lie: if you know you're not going to play with/pose the figure, then that fashion of framing (box beside fig beside card) looks pretty nice. The numeric "grade" can go to hell though.

'Would look cooler if the fig was free floating, though, instead of resting in its tray (which I know would kinda defeat the point of its grade). 'Looks kinda cheap, IMO.

Law of averages would say if someone is stupid enough to list it at that price then eventually someone would be stupid enough to buy it. :cuckoo:

Crazy

Nice! Bargain imo. He be trollin' for real.

I'm gonna offer him 100 bucks and 4 mint hasbro iron man figs :lol

:lol:lol:lol

Beat me to it. I think, if it sold he'd have quite enough profit there to eat the shipping costs himself.

Wrong! He'll have $1100 fees to pay, plus 3% Paypal fees.
Maybe i can talk him into doing the deal off-ebay for $9000 cash?
Or is that a low-ball offer?

Wrong! He'll have $1100 fees to pay, plus 3% Paypal fees.
Maybe i can talk him into doing the deal off-ebay for $9000 cash?
Or is that a low-ball offer?

A mere 9000? I'd tell you where to go with an offer like that!

Tell him you'll pay 10 grand right away if he can get some better pics of it out of the box.

that afa sticker is crooked. devalues the whole piece. won't pay a nickel over 8.75.

Unfortunately I could see this catching on in the future. People will AFA grade anything and there is always someone who will pay. Doubt he will even sell it for a fourth of that price though.

I can understand the sealed grading for baseball cards, coins and even comics books to protect them, but not new action figures.

As for the asking price, doesn't hurt to ask. :dunno Wanting to make a profit doesn't make some a assclown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back