What an outrage this auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshh

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't collect anymore, you guys know why, but I still surf around checking new stuff, the market, etc.
I found this
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TONY-STARK...FA-95-EXTREMELY-RARE-WORLD-ONLY-/321111937546

I cannot believe this!! I mean, can't anyone send their stuff to get graded? So, If I have a mint Tony I can just send it and get a 9+ grade and then sell the $300-600 market price figure for 10k? LOL.
Maybe I don't know how AFA works that they only accept certain items or are uber expensive to grade items for one?
I thought there was a much better Tony coming out lol. I mean I just think someone must be really really dumb to spend so much money on this figure above. Is there anything special about it that I am missing when making my opinion?

Last edited:
Re: What an outrage

what's the point? they've covered it in gloopstick. it's totally useless now.

Listing something on eBay for an outrageous price doesn't mean anything. Unless it sells, then that price is irrelevant

Also, if those batteries bust, that grade is worthless

Indeed, but what makes this item so special? maybe anyone can clear up for me the questions above? thanks

it's "virgin" mentality stupidity. basically at 9.5, it's virtually untouched by human hands. but as i said above, what's the point of having something you can never touch?

if this guy ever wants to sell that thing, he'll have to crack that acrylic open and stop treating it like a rare comic book. figure grading at this level is lame.

I thought it was bad enough that this figure goes for $400 but this one takes the icing on cake. We'll see this listing stay up on EBay til the day we die.

it's "virgin" mentality stupidity. basically at 9.5, it's virtually untouched by human hands. but as i said above, what's the point of having something you can never touch?

if this guy ever wants to sell that thing, he'll have to crack that acrylic open and stop treating it like a rare comic book. figure grading at this level is lame.

Factory workers touch it?

At leas this one is open so you can see the fig. Its even funnier when the box is closed so it could be empty inside and you wouldn't know.

LOL, seeing it's 9.5, the batteries most likely were not removed.

So even in a world where an AFA graded HT figure meant something,
this would still be an epic fail. :lol

The real outrage here is that the figure is $11,000.00 and he's still charging extra for shipping.

you could buy the life size Mark 42 and still have $2000 left to spend with that price, is this guy out of his mind to post this? and $100 to ship added on to that to ship? what a complete and utter *********:pfft:

Talking about crazy/retarded people :cuckoo: I can imagine the face of this dude.

genius-meme.png

I'm temped to offer 1 dollar :lol

Listed in category:
Collectibles>Animation Art & Characters>Animation Characters>Casper The Ghost

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back