What an outrage this auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What an outrage

Well if someone buys it then he wins. He's trying his luck to see if anyone would bite. And again if someone does, then he did his job.

Joshh, please change the thread title to something more descriptive. OSW is riddled with ambiguous thread titles and it's a nightmare to navigate. Besides, this isn't really an outrage.

Is ths the next step in the 'brown shipper boxes are collectible as well and must be in mint condition!' mentality.

"I fly directly to the Hot Toys factory and stand in the production line to assemble my figure myself"

Is ths the next step in the 'brown shipper boxes are collectible as well and must be in mint condition!' mentality.

"I fly directly to the Hot Toys factory and stand in the production line to assemble my figure myself"

would probably still be cheaper than what he's asking for:rotfl

Well, that's Ebay, greedy sellers trying to make a quick buck, or in this case, big bucks. Who else will justify this being worth almost 11k?

In the fashion doll hobby, there are ABSOLUTELY people who will file a paypal chargeback because the brown cardboard outer shipper is not "mint."

As if something passing through the postal service could ever be mint. These type people need psychological help.

Well, my humor got the better of me. Sent a message and asked if the shipper was included and graded 9.5 as well. :lol

11 g's is chump change, let me get it from my rolls royce covered in diamonds and 24k gold

10K ... hmmff, it's not even sealed.

I still have one sealed in a mint brown shipper box.

First one that offers me 9K has dibs.

The lowest offer he accepts is $9000. I offered him that. Optional message: "Kill yourself"

When you make an offer aren't you under obligation to honor it if he accepts?

As for changing the title, yeah, I think so to. Its funny but not an outrage.

I've never seen a graded Hot Toy though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Pathetic i am sorry but that is just sad.What is the point you can not appreciate it without taking it out of the box.
That is the reason it is the only graded one in the world.Its still covered by Hot Toys protectors so you would not even be able to see it properly.

Why so mad. If someone wanted to buy my graded HT figure for $10,000... I'd let them. Hell, I'll throw in an extra figure or two as a bonus!

Batteries still in = them turning (have already turned) to snot.

This whole AFA grading thing... what a scam, I wish I'd thought of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back