Weezer's Custom Projects

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is an amazing dye job. And i hear you about the difficulties in dying. The wet state is always darker and it's hard to tell how much lighter it will get when it dries.

Where did you find the recipe?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. SOD, The wookiee has been sitting on a shelf for years. I sometime see it and think about finishing it. At one time I was going to turn it into a generic wookiee warrior.

Currently I've been working on light up Jawa eyes. I'm using a tiny yellow/amber LED for each eye, powered by 3 tiny lithium batteries. I'm hoping to have the electronics/batteries fit inside the head, with a switch in the back.

Attachments

• IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 66
Hi small update. I managed to get the battery and LEDs to be self contained in the head. No more wires hanging out the bottom of the robe.
I’m not sure if I should leave the head smooth like hot toys or textured like the SSC Jawas?

Attachments

• 5AFF973C-AE4D-454D-B511-4CCEF3F6D3D9.jpeg
    5AFF973C-AE4D-454D-B511-4CCEF3F6D3D9.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7CC95AE8-EF26-4784-8D8F-6EB5CD903D8F.jpeg
    7CC95AE8-EF26-4784-8D8F-6EB5CD903D8F.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am rooting with similar questions about the ones i am working on. I have seen the costumes used to get the final effect, but based on readings those costumes don't necessarily reflect what Jawas are "really" supposed to be within the universe.

I think it’s all person preference. I’m leaning towards smooth and very matte to reduce surface reflections from the eyes… A black void with glowing eyes.

Back