WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if it only makes the ten bucks I'll pay to see it and no more, it's going down as a success in my book.

Everything I see gets me more hyped.

TPOTC = The Passion of The Christ... #1 R-Rated film of All-Time ($371 mil domestically)

"Nobody ^^^^s with the Jesus."
jesus.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy ^^^^ with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the ^^^^ing trigger 'til it goes "click."" :rotfl

The Jesus is the shat!

"Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy ^^^^ with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the ^^^^ing trigger 'til it goes "click."" :rotfl

The Jesus is the shat!

:lol:lol:lol
"8 year olds dude."

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

The Jesus is the shat!

Yeah, that's the coolest,funniest part of the whole movie.I heard that ^^^^ and was like OMFG...:monkey1

Malin Akerman naked was one of the only redeeming qualities of "The Heartbreak Kid" but who can forget her moment in Harold and Kumar as well....I'm well versed in Malin's boobies. :D

Back