WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, yeah... but she didn't have the Laurie Juspeczek brunette hair and mole in those. ;)

Indeed, for the main female roles Snyder cast two hotties who like to get nekkid in their movies. :lol (I doubt Gugino will, though)

Well, yeah... but she didn't have the Laurie Juspeczek brunette hair and mole in those. ;)

Indeed, for the main female roles Snyder cast two hotties who like to get nekkid in their movies. :lol (I doubt Gugino will, though)

What nudity has Gugino done besides Sin City?

According to a quick GOOGLE search, she was nude in the movies "Juda's Kiss" and "Jaded" as well as Sin City. :D

Jaded in particular is nice. Man she is :drool

But then, I officially have a weakness for pretty Italian brunettes with hazel/green eyes. :love

carla_gugini-allure-2007_05-001.jpg

Not bad for 37 years old, eh?

Just noticed that they're definitely keeping the whole Vietnam As The 51st U.S. State angle in the film. Awesome (look at the painted sign on the wall in the bottom right of the shot):

keeneriot.jpg

Awesome. It's interesting you noticed it IJ because when I was playing around before I noticed that it was really prominent and I was thinking of checking it out but got sidetracked by Laurie nipple, the amazing visuals and the glory of HD. Is it March yet? Ironically if the date holds, looks like this is my birthday present from the film industry this year. Every year it seems SOMETHING motion picture related happens that I completely enjoy but this may be the best yet.

A simple request (okay, demand) let's use the spoiler tags if referring to differences between the book and film, m'kay?

If you posted them earlier in this thread please go back and edit your post to include the spoiler tags.

But...this is a spoiler thread....we could make a NON spoiler thread...I think I did.

No, this is a BOOK spoiler thread. If anything we'd need a movie spoiler thread. But we shouldn't need that until much closer to release

Actually, since there have now been multiple test screenings of the movie (and 25 minutes of finished footage screened for press in both LA and NYC) there are plenty of details and "spoilers"" to discuss in regards to the film.

Back