WAR CRY TO SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOE said:
imagine, ONE DAY!!! When SS finally releases a Medieval Kurgan you can tell your kids and their kids the story behind the Krusade and what not. And why your Medieval Kurgan is on top of the shelves, higher than the original Balrog or Gray Hulk :monkey1

Word.......

I haven't commented in the whole Medieval Kurgan Campaign thing, But as I said in the past, I'm definitely interested in owning a Medieval Kurgan from Sideshow!
So add my name to the list.

C'mon SSC, what's the point of fighting a battle you cannot win?

Make this damn figure for the Grace of God, man!

And Everyone will win!!!

I really think that if Medieval Kurgan had been FIRST in the Origins line.... the rest of the bunch would have sold a little better. A hero is worthless without a villian. And the Kurgan was one of the better villians to ever grace the screen...

Support us.... C'mon freaks... I know there are more amongst you that would love this as much as we would. :D

hm, we'll need around 500 signatures....or a very faithful sideshow insider :D

I remember on the SPAWN FORUMS, there were nearly 500 signatures for a Bruce Lee Macfarlane fig, yet,,,never came out LOL

YET< WE MUSt NEVER ACQUIESE, for it iS TOGETHER, WE PREVAIL!!!!

(mussoulini) and from The Office NBC :rotfl :rotfl

heh I remember that bruce lee petition...join the krusade yee *****es of eastwick

your campaign seems to have done something for me, when you started it I'll admit I turned my nose up at a Medievil Kurgan as I didn't like the other 2 origin figures but with all these banners on every other thread now....
:crying I Want a Medievil Kurgan :crying

..............Please :newangel

PERHAPS IF WE COLLECTED SIGNATURES WITH OUR CREDIT CARD NUMBERS, WRITTEN IN BLOOD ON THE TANNED HIDES OF OUR FELLED ENEMIES, THIS WOULD PERSUADE THEM?

KURGAN!!!!!

Sideshow Collectables,

as a loyal collector and a loving customer, I recommend this request to you in the interests of many who have demonstrated their support here. These people are petitioning for a 1/6 scale Kurgan figure in his full medieval armor to comple the origins set. He stands as an incompletion in the line, and is sorely requested by many who would buy one. The origins Kurgan has perpetually stood as one of the most requested items on the Sideshow Freaks website, and has dominated nearly every topic (as well as the lives of its loyal supporters). These fans have called themselves the Krusaders, and as their ally I can assure you that this is no passing request, but a true, honest plea.

Sideshow, complete the line by marketing 1/6 scale origins medieval Kurgan in full battle armor. It will be appreciated by collectors everywhere, and will be a jewel in the crown that adorns your fine company. I will certainly buy one, and I assure you I would not be alone in doing so.

Captain Aldeggon, ally of the Krusade and loyal Sideshow Collector.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Sideshow Collectables,

as a loyal collector and a loving customer, I recommend this request to you in the interests of many who have demonstrated their support here. These people are petitioning for a 1/6 scale Kurgan figure in his full medieval armor to comple the origins set. He stands as an incompletion in the line, and is sorely requested by many who would buy one. The origins Kurgan has perpetually stood as one of the most requested items on the Sideshow Freaks website, and has dominated nearly every topic (as well as the lives of its loyal supporters). These fans have called themselves the Krusaders, and as their ally I can assure you that this is no passing request, but a true, honest plea.

Sideshow, complete the line by marketing 1/6 scale origins medieval Kurgan in full battle armor. It will be appreciated by collectors everywhere, and will be a jewel in the crown that adorns your fine company. I will certainly buy one, and I assure you I would not be alone in doing so.

Captain Aldeggon, ally of the Krusade and loyal Sideshow Collector.

:lecture :lecture :clap :clap :clap :clap :lecture :lecture

Updated list of those who want a Kurgan:
Shai Hulud
DannieDarKo
Batty
lcummins
William Shatners Toupee
DarthShader
creecher
JSAuctionService
King Darkness
The Dark Artist
Galactic Boy
Lord Azrael
Herald Elrond
Witch King
Bannister
Figuremaster Les
Bodie the Cursed
Aldeggon
Undertaker
pixeltwin
feedme
Mithrandier
paulcarson
Hardcase01
Stickman
Toe
Darklord Dave
Mr. Mirakle32
Awesome-O
PosterBoyKelly
occulum
Fubeca
Sunohc
drbrad1975
screamingmetal
pjam
evilface
gam
buttmunch

Excellent!
Now we can be seen and our KURGAN desire more known!

Dave, (or someone) has seen fit to make a new posting thread category, Product and Licence Requests!

Excellent! Great idea! Let the floodgates be opened!

(BTW, where's my new Michael Myers version thread? :D I bet there are lots more such character requests buried in here somewhere. I can't imagine! Good luck finding them all Dave! But, thanks for this!)

General Bannister, you must also include ANGRY ORC AND ANZIK HAYES to the roll of those who would destroy all who stand in the way of a Medieval F'n Kurgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back