WAR CRY TO SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not the place to discuss it. Really this thread is just for those wanting a 1/6th scale Medieval f'un Kurgan. Any bump in a lull, so, okay, my view is as follows.

I'm not interested in any other PF's than the Uni monsters. I'm basically 1/6th scale all the way. A 1/6th scale f'un Medieval Kurgan would complete the biggest hole in this line. A 1/6th scale f'un Medieval Kurgan is the bones of the Highlander line. There can be only one. One what? One f'un Medieval Kurgan, that's what. He is what stood between any immortal and the other 'one' form that is constantly eluded to. I digress, sorry. A PF wouldn't be as much fun. A PF is too expensive. I don't collect the Highlander line, except I have a modern Kurgan, and I want a f'un Medieval version. I might buy more if there was a Medieval f'un Kurgan. I don't mind the Origin highlanders, it's just that so many other products have gotten in the way. A PF Kurgan would rock, but I wouldn't be interested, and doubt there'd be any other Highlander PF's made. It's be like a shag on a rock. Okay, next.

Big Bump

If Tom can get over a 100 people, the Kurgan should too. I'm sure there are plenty of people here that would buy an Origns Kurgan just to end the Krusade.

Hello friends, right you all are! The Kurgan by itself is one of the most memorable and best villains ever; the Medieval version just makes him even more so! This figure is as they say a no brainer so i would suspect that SS would at least have been tinkering with a prototype or two. I was witness to a couple of eBay auctions where the mighty Kurgan commanded more than $150 for the exclusive version! Friends at SIDESHOW, rest assured that if you build it, we will buy.

An interesting suggestion with but one fault.... The contest would have to be that we all gather in New York and find eachother, and chop eachothers heads off.

If there can be only one, there can really be only one.

SIDESHOW ANDY, DO YOU HEAR THE CRIES OF THOSE WHO WOULD MAKE YOU A GOD AMONG KINGS??!!!

MEDIEVAL F'N KURGAN WILL GIVE ALL THIS TO YOU AND MORE!!!!!

BAH! BUT SIDESHOW STILL HAS THE LICENSE TO HIGHLANDER, I BELIEVE. IT IS STILL WRITTEN ON THE FRONT GATES OF THEIR FORTRESS!!!!

ANDY HAS INFLUENCE WITHIN SIDESHOW. IF HE COULD JOIN OUR CAUSE HE COULD AT LEAST GET AN AUDIENCE WITH THOSE UPON WHOM THE DECISION RESTS. THIS IS ALL I AM ASKING FOR.

Is anyone aware that the Krusades are being attacked? Have we nothing to say in large or small fonts?

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11827

:lol :lol :lol

I'd love a PF of this guy. If I can't have that, I'd buy the 1:6 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back