WAR CRY TO SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be down for two Kurgans for sure, one to open and one to keep sealed... So I may look upon the greatest figure ever made!!!!

The list grows.....
:viking

oh hells yeah..count me in.I bought duncan and connor..and now I want someone to slay their arses and hold aloft their heads with a sickening roar of victory

Sign me up...................I would like to see this piece made as well..............

goliath said:
Kurgan... who the #*$& is Kurgan? :confused:
A great Immortal Medieval Warrior who is so bada$$, he not only will behead you, but take your woman for good measure. For more info see Highlander(1986).​

I'll take 1'000. Ok this is another lie. But I'd take a number of em for certain. Sign me up.

I'd get two provided they had swappable heads - helmeted and non helmeted - just so I could have Battlefield Kurgan vs Connor and Castle Kurgan vs Ramirez.

Any chance of a Kurgan smiley ?

LordAzrael said:
Any chance of a Kurgan smiley ?

That would be awesome, and I think thats a great idea Azrael. Probably never gonna happen though:monkey2

Dave told me awhile back that as long as you find the emoticon he can add it to the list. The monkey emoticons were compliments of General Ironman of the Ape army.

:monkey3 :monkey2 :monkey1 Haill to Dave and General Ironman of the Ape army.
:monkey5 :monkey4
Love'm all

Medievil Kurgan!

So the question becomes what Krusader has the stuffs to make a Medeival F'n Kurgan (and maybe a Modern) Emoticon?!? The gaunlet has been dropped for those with the talent!!!

Sadly I have no talent, so I will have to watch from the sidelines and hope someone can make it so.

This thread is being viewed by ChrisfromSideshow this EXACT MOMENT! My brothers, rest assured we are being noticed by the Sideshow tyrants.
WHERE IS OUR MEDIEVAL KURGAN!?!?!?!

barbarian.jpg

"Step right on up folks. Sign your life away for a Medieval Kurgan. Step right up. " :D

This is for a good cause. :)

Last edited:
Who in the effen hell is that guy?!?!?

I know I never let that guy in the Krusade!!! We need a closer screening process if guys like this are getting in...

There will be a mandotry meeting this Thursady in the chat room to discuss this matter!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back