Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This weekend's Toy Show pickups:

baf98b6af344f493dafcff0e8268ad2a.jpg

And a friend gave me these vintage Mr Frosty Ice Cream transfers:

569309444ec8ce9e9f4288ef6d061921.jpg

Great memories. I'll take some pics when I get a chance to dig through my boxes in the garage - lots of childhood memories there.

I'm swooning over that Magnum PI TV tray. :lol and it looks like it's in great condition.

Love the transfers. Those are so cool!

I'm swooning over that Magnum PI TV tray. :lol and it looks like it's in great condition.

Love the transfers. Those are so cool!

The minute I saw Magnum, I had to have it and it was a steal for $10. The condition overall is great, only some minor wear and no rust. It'll go nicely with the rest of my Magnum collection. :)

Indeed - nice SW haul CRM!

I love how that little 1980 Yoda figurine piece, is a near perfect match for the ESB puppet, yet that far more current large 'replica' Yoda, looks like some special cousin of his. :lol

Picked up these in Lexington, KY. The rub-on transfers are unused and complete. I love the photo of the kid on the front of the box. And the rubbing tool mentioned on the box is a Popsicle stick. :lol Gotta love the 70s.

The Space Alert game I had when I was a kid. This one comes with the box and instructions and it still works! First time I picked up one of these and played with it since I was about 10.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice, I had one myself, used the punch feature so often almost all the paint from his hands came off, good old blue knuckles superman:)

I may pick up the upcoming Gentle Giant version for old times sake!!

Anyone familiar with this board game? I guess it's the UK version of the American Pizza Power game from the late 80s. Just love that artwork on the box and the board. Picked this up at a toy show today.

Spotted a Kenner Alien, minty mint still in the box and the box was in great shape. I cringed at the $800 asking price.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back