Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nintenjoe, is gonna be haunted by a very angry ghost!

:lol My friend said the same thing. Don't get me wrong though, between the MOTU, Star Wars, Thundercats, Super Powers, MUSCLE etc, I gave them a good amount of money. It wasn't peanuts but if you break it down by item, I payed a very low price.

That's a good looking Blue Snags there, DPrime. It's really hard to find this guy without much of the silver worn off his boots. I'm searching for one sealed in a Kenner Baggie. Not easy to find...

Hey thanks! Totally missed your post. I thought nobody cared. :(

The McDs Muppet Babies were some of favorites as well. Its the first Happy Meal toy I really remember distinctly. Those and the fuzzy Bernstein Bears. I was able to put together a good set of Muppets a couple years back at a garage sale. Like Kara said the quality on them is really nice. They don't even feel like Happy Meal toys. I definitely reccommend them if you come across a set or even individual ones.

Muppet Babies by Wizard of X, on Flickr

They definitely are the best McDonald's toys. Great sculpts. Great paint and decent playability.

I found this picture on Ebay. I know Animal was a Canada exclusive, but what's the deal with the other variants? I have Kermit on skateboard, Fozzy on horse, Gonzo on Bike and Piggy in car. I've never seen the other vehicles. Were they Canada too?

Edit: Nevermind...per the description...The first is for the 1987 set of 5 Muppet Babies with a RARE BABY ANIMAL toys from McDonald's. It's a very cute set. #1 is Baby Piggy in a pink convertible car. #2 is Baby Kermit on a red skateboard. #3 is Baby Fozzie on a yellow bobby horse with wheels. #4 is Baby Gonzo on a green tricycle with red wheel. #5 is the extra one of Baby Animal in a red wagon (THEY SAY THAT THIS ONE WAS AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY). The second set is for the 1991 Muppet Babies (4 CHARACTERS and 4 VEHICLES) that can be snapped together to make a train. The year marked on the bottom is 1990. #1 is Baby Kermit and he is with a soapbox type car. #2 is Baby Miss Piggy and she is on a tricycle. #3 is Baby Fozzie Bear and he is riding a wagon. #4 is Baby Gonzo and he is riding an airplane.

Hey guys, had to bring this up again... I might be getting a minty set of the 1987 ones w/Animal - what's a good price for these?

I don't think they're worth very much (aside from possibly Animal?), but eBay could tell you for sure.

Me neither - wondering if $20 is overpaying for the set of five.

I did check eBay but it's a bit all over the place. :)

I can't imagine that $20 is overpaying for much of anything these days... worst case scenario you completely wasted $20 and even then I'm sure you'd recover :lol

I'm down to just needing 4 carded figures for my complete vintage MOC/MIB Indy run...

TODThugee.jpg

Me neither - wondering if $20 is overpaying for the set of five.

I did check eBay but it's a bit all over the place. :)

If they're mint and/or bagged $20 is fine.

I'm down to just needing 4 carded figures for my complete vintage MOC/MIB Indy run...

TODThugee.jpg

How many figures are there total? Were there figures for Last Crusade?

How many figures are there total? Were there figures for Last Crusade?

Raiders of the Lost Ark (Kenner):
Carded/Boxed Figures -
Indiana Jones
Marion Ravenwood
Toht
Cairo Swordsman
Indiana Jones in German Disguise
Sallah
Belloq
German Mechanic
Arabian Horse
12" Indiana Jones
Belloq in Ceremonial Robes (mailaway)

Playset Figures -
Indiana Jones in Arab Disguise (Map Room)
Monkey Man (Streets of Cairo)

Temple of Doom (LJN):
Indiana Jones
Mola Ram
Thuggee

Short Round and Willie are shown on the back of the TOD packaging but they were never produced.

Sadly, no vintage Last Crusade figures were ever produced.

Wait jordan posts here? Lol whats his username?

Yeah right. If he is then... Hey Jordan, I'll gladly give you $200 for that carded set of Temple of Doom figures and $100 for that Over the Top box set. :p

Raiders of the Lost Ark (Kenner):
Carded/Boxed Figures -
Indiana Jones
Marion Ravenwood
Toht
Cairo Swordsman
Indiana Jones in German Disguise
Sallah
Belloq
German Mechanic
Arabian Horse
12" Indiana Jones
Belloq in Ceremonial Robes (mailaway)

Playset Figures -
Indiana Jones in Arab Disguise (Map Room)
Monkey Man (Streets of Cairo)

Temple of Doom (LJN):
Indiana Jones
Mola Ram
Thuggee

Short Round and Willie are shown on the back of the TOD packaging but they were never produced.

Sadly, no vintage Last Crusade figures were ever produced.

Okay, so not too many. Are they expensive, like $50+ a figure?
I bet some Short Round and Willie prototypes are laying around some where.

Back