VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to the forum...but figured I would post up some remarques I recieved. This is just an absoutely awesome piece of art Jerry!!! Thanks for making such high quality prints, and offering the remarqued version as well!!! I ordered 3 of them...one for me, one for my dad, and one for my sister....and all three of the sketches were awesome!!! I was soooo excited to see that I was lucky enough to get an Arwen!!! So that will be the one I am keeping :) Thanks again!!!

vanderstelt.jpg

I am new to the forum...but figured I would post up some remarques I recieved. This is just an absoutely awesome piece of art Jerry!!! Thanks for making such high quality prints, and offering the remarqued version as well!!! I ordered 3 of them...one for me, one for my dad, and one for my sister....and all three of the sketches were awesome!!! I was soooo excited to see that I was lucky enough to get an Arwen!!! So that will be the one I am keeping :) Thanks again!!!

vanderstelt.jpg

Welcome!!

That must be awesome to have your dad and your sister to share the LOTR love. Instead of just thinkin' youre a geek!:lol

Received my lithograph today # 98

I got Gandalf the Grey as my remarque. :rock

This piece is AMAZING. So much more then I was expecting. I am going to have it matted and framed and it will be one of the centerpieces of my collection. It's THAT good.

Thank-you Jerry! :)

Well, I'm glad you like it but glad you listened to your wife. It can be dangerous not to so says Dad.

Thanks guys. My crappy pics don't do it justice. I really like the effect the frame has. It's that subtle gold you only see slightly when the light hits it a certain way.

Merry X-mass y'all! :cool:

Hey SLF, that's looks really nice!

Great choice of frame and matting. Right on.

JV

Hey SLF, that's looks really nice!

Great choice of frame and matting. Right on.

JV

Thank YOU for making such a great piece of art Jerry. I look forward to your next 2 so I can give them the same deluxe treatment. :)

This piece is outstanding guys. If you haven't gotten one and you are on the fence...dive head first! I had to put mine in a place of honor in the wall right in front of my home office. It's that good. :cool:

Yeah, do not hesitate on getting this at all. It really is one of the most amazing items I've seen. The beauty it holds and captures from the FOTR is really just mind boggling. Like SLF said I cannot wait to add the other two to my collection and have a chance to own all three. This will truly make all of our LOTR collections grow beyond just some great statue, 1:6th, PF, and Dio's.

Got the litho for xmas today! And a card with it from the parents saying they'll buy me the next one when it comes out, so hurry it up Jerry! ;) :D

Alright the folks got mine framed as an x-mas present and I got it yesterday unexpectedly.

I'm more than pleased with the choice they made and just how great this print looks.

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5108.jpg

IMG_5109.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

IMG_5112.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

Back