VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FotRLitho

Sorry...not good at picture taking but here's a few shots of my framed litho.
Edit: Arrrrgggh -- the dreaded red X. will try again a bit later :(

I just picked mine up today! Simply awesome Jerry! :bow

Actually, it's not simply awesome it's F'N AMAZING! :rock :woo

Thanks !

Enjoy!

as a side note, I am working on the Two Towers layout, and it should be interesting!

JV

So if the print itself is 24x30 what size frame did you go with to ensure that the remarque is still visible? I am trying to get some ideas before I get mine framed this weekend.

:duff

Thanks !

Enjoy!

as a side note, I am working on the Two Towers layout, and it should be interesting!

JV

Wow! That’s great Jerry:cool: I can’t wait to see the next part of this trilogy. I kind of hope you keeping the ring and the map similar as a background on the next two …but what do I now, just a thought. :rolleyes:

PS! I’m sorry, saw your PM today. I got the tube delivered on my door the day after the UPS guy tried the first time. If I haven’t said so I’m veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery pleased with it …amazing.

#34 Thanks Jerry!

dsc04293copyot4.jpg

:D

Last edited:
A Christmas Miracle!

Well I was getting my few gifts for Christmas, and lo and behold, there was a large tube wrapped up in silver paper. My parents said it had arrived but they didn't know from whom it had come, so I opened it, only to find this print, as magnificent as I could ever have hoped, signed with a beautiful sketch of a Nazgul hand clutching the reins of his steed. Needless to say I was stunned in the extreme; apparently a dear freak collaborated with some other individuals to get me this print.

I cannot express how deeply grateful I was and am. LOTR is my most beloved story, and this print means more than I can say, especially if you've ever seen me post and know how much I love Tolkien's work. I'll admit, I was almost in tears all day, which says a lot coming from your average college joe. To those involved, thank you so very much. I can truly say that I am a tremendously happy and grateful LOTR fan. This will be beloved for many many years.​

Thanks everybody! My family was shocked when they saw it; it's so gorgeous. I can't wait to see the layout of the next one. I hope Faramir gets in there with his ranger garb! I know the armor is impressive, but for me I'll always prefer him in his trademark forest gear.

Thanks everybody! My family was shocked when they saw it; it's so gorgeous. I can't wait to see the layout of the next one. I hope Faramir gets in there with his ranger garb! I know the armor is impressive, but for me I'll always prefer him in his trademark forest gear.

Congradulations Capt!!

This looks to ba a prosperous New Year!

Tally ho~!

im sure he will be in the next one. he was a major charactor after all. i hope he is posed with his bow drawn like in your sig Cap.

Flip! I was wrong! I opened my print today to enjoy it (I have it in it's container until I can frame it), and realized the my remarque is not that of a Nazgul's hand, but SAURON'S! It's the shot from the prologue that shows the ring on his finger as he's clutching his Mace right before he strikes! Wow, I never even realized that! I wish I could show you all but I don't have a camera so it'll have to wait. Such a beautiful work of art!

Congrats, Cap! Your story was great.

Also, amazing remarques everyone. Man, that Gimli was especially astounding. Can't wait to see what Jerry has in store for us all on TT.

Back