VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone!

I hope you are all doing well.
Once in a while I pop in and say "Hey", but now I am busy workin' on TTT.
I will begin laying paint down on Aragorn today, and should be close to the half-way point on the entire piece by the end of the week. Maybe by then a sneek-peek will be in order!
JV

While I, as much as anyone, love to see the sneak previews I would much prefer you to just drop them on us unexpectantly. I am literally counting the hours right now waiting for the end of the week to arrive :monkey5

While I, as much as anyone, love to see the sneak previews I would much prefer you to just drop them on us unexpectantly. I am literally counting the hours right now waiting for the end of the week to arrive :monkey5

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

JV

I see your Litho's are now available though Sideshow. Good idea. This will give you more exposure. :rock

VANDERSTELT STUDIO TTT litho sneek-peek !!!!

New thread on the main LOTR section!

Last edited:
:woo Hoo got home from work yesterday after my beautiful wife :inlove had told me before i left that morning she would have a suprise for me when i got home.

She told me to close my eyes(No not that,we already have our first on the way) :eek: :nono and then she started typing on the computer :confused:. When she said open them on the screen was Jerry's awesome Litho of FOTR and she informed me that she was getting it for me but i just have to decide which remarque to pick.:cool:

Would like Gandalf and Aragorn on one of the Litho's but will probably go with Gandalf as it's the only chance to get the Grey.What do u guys think although with JV doing them they all look awesome. :rock

And to Jerry big thanks for helping my wife out mate she said u were extremely helpful and a true gentleman.(What did u get up to lol) :rock :)

Will be completing the order tom and will definately be picking up the next two litho's and the future ones for the next two films that i'm sure they'll get u to do if us freaks have anything to do with it.Cheers JV.:joy

Last edited:
Back