VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i have the funds to order one and if it's the Collector's Edition, i hope i get either Gollum, Sauron, Gandalf The Grey or Gimli:D

That Gandalf looks amazing. I'll try and get some pics up of my Arwen this weekend.

I just got my remarques [#26 and #32] and will post some photo's tomorrow. The first one is a shot of a Ringwraith from the waist up at what looks to be Weathertop. The second is a head shot of the Balrog. Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming....and these things are stunning both the remarques and the litho's :monkey5 To say Jerry has done an amazing job with these litho's is an understatement....I'm dying to see what he has in store for us with his next litho! :clap

Here's what makes me happy:

At the beginning of the process I told everyone and anyone who would listen to my ramblings that I've never met anyone who felt unhappy or dissatisfied with a litho or piece of artwork from Jerry. Some were skeptical of these "posters". I think everyone who has one in hand now realizes just how much these aren't posters... and just how AWESOME they are.

And the streak continues! Jerry ALWAYS delivers tremendous items.

Just out of curiosity, anyone asking for one of these as a holiday gift?

I just got my remarques [#26 and #32] and will post some photo's tomorrow. The first one is a shot of a Ringwraith from the waist up at what looks to be Weathertop. The second is a head shot of the Balrog. Somebody pinch me I must be dreaming....and these things are stunning both the remarques and the litho's :monkey5 To say Jerry has done an amazing job with these litho's is an understatement....I'm dying to see what he has in store for us with his next litho! :clap

You got a Balrog?!?! Can't wait to see the pictures!:D

Wow. Everybody's remarque's look amazing! I should be able to get one of these as soon as the holidays are over (if they are still around, gulp!) All the Christmas spending has got me wiped out!

Where are the pics people? I want to see the other remarques. All I've seen so far are the Wraith gloves, and galadriel (my own submission). Please share. I really want to see Arwen

Jerry....will you take requests on the collectors edition from board members? :D

I'd like to accomodate that request, but it wouldn't be fair to others that had no choice. The logistics of such a proposal would be a bit chaotic : )

JV

Remarques

I've had several people asking me to take special requests for the remarques on the Collector's Editions.

I understand this. I also understand that some folks may not want to make a purchase if there is only a chance of getting a character or scene they are hoping for. The logistics of taking special requests would create chaos for me, but I do want to reiterate something I've said from the beginning.

When you use Paypal to make your purchase, there is a section of the payment window that has a message area: I suggest that folks go ahead and use this feature and make their DESIRED remarque known.

I am not taking special requests, but if someone leaves a note in the Paypal
message area ( not through email please! ) then I will see what I already have drawn in my remarque inventory. If they want say a remarque of Gandalf, and I happen to have a few Gandalf the grey's in my inventory at the time, then of course I will do my best to get that specific remarque in the shipment.

Does this help? My goal is to increase everyone chances of getting the remarque they desire! I can only do so much, but I figured this was a great way of expaining how to go about it!

JV

Back