VANDERSTELT FOTR LITHOS AVAILABLE !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello.

as far as buying through Ebay, I believe you can sign in as a guest and make your purchase from there. Let me know if that works.Otherwise, you can email me directly ( [email protected] ) with any purchasing questions. If you want to make a purchase and avoid Ebay, then email me with a request of which Edition you want and how many. From there, I will email you a form from Paypal that has payment instructions for the item(s) you requested. You do not have to have a Paypal account to make a payment, and there is no charge to make a payment on your end. I want people to feel free to choose this option if they don't want to use Ebay.
Either way, these items are set as "buy it now" so there is no bidding, just a direct purchase.Thanks!

Jerry

Last edited:
hmmm i should stop slacking and pick one of these up already.

#62/2000

I got Galadriel, which I'm happy with. I wanted a portrait of some sort.

IMG_7208 (Large).JPG

Edit: the scope of my photoshop abilities. Teach me Maul.

this was the first photo, a little blurry, but cropped and autoleveled, not reduce in size other than being cropped.
(deleted, too large)
Didn't realize it would be so large online

This one turned out better, I think
IMG_7208._galadrieljpg.jpg

Great work Jerry.

:mona

Last edited:
Got mine today, simply superb, I got Gandalf the Grey as my remarquee YAY!!! :D I'll try to post pix just managed to roll it back up into the tube without creasing it to take along to a framers very soon, its SO beautiful thanks Jerry. I got #35/2000

Has anyone in Europe already received it? Or am I just too impatient? I'm dying to see what "my" sketch will show! These look freaking awesome!!:rock

Has anyone in Europe already received it? Or am I just too impatient? I'm dying to see what "my" sketch will show! These look freaking awesome!!:rock
Hey Polylord I'm in Dublin Ireland and I got mine yesterday but had to go to post office to collect as wasn't in when they called so got my hands on it today so you should be getting yours very soon!! Talk about STUNNING!!! Just wait till you get this!! :D

Back