V-Raptor's custom-works and photo-gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rfr5671, Neehar, MANDO, I'm vary glad that you like it! :hi5: But the work is not yet complete. I will damage his leather jacket as well.

And here is one more quick shot. Just for you, guys! ;)

OMG! I'm loving damaged terminators so much! *_*

*still can't decide should I damage his pants on torso or not... :dunno*

the ugly joints on the body are now covered
Yap! That's the reason why I leaved the fabric on his wrists, even thou there was no bandages in this scene in movie. I just can't stand all this ugly joints >< , seems to me that in this point we're pretty the same. :D Thanks, Neehar! I will make the video for my you-tube channel when the work will be complete, so you will be able check him out almost in the 3d :D The single photos newer brings you the vision of the figure in life, unfortunately.

T:S Marcus Wright Fully Battle Damaged Version - CUSTOM:

So it's finally here! :yess:

T:S Marcus Wright
Fully Battle Damaged Version

I decided to choose the concept art and costume version of the endoskeleton chest, I don't like the techno CGI mess from the final version. So I prefer classic solid endochest, but with ribbers this time. You can see the in-progress photos to the up of this topic. And today I've finished his pants and jacket. the last one was pretty hard job.​

"I need to find who did this to me..."

I hope that all his rage will fell upon Skynet
and Marcus will never find out
that it is V-Raptor who've done this to him... :D

Amazing work :rock If he came like that, I doubt I would have ever gotten rid of him.

Well Done !! You just nailed it !!

gif-1.gif

uscmhicks, thanks, mate! I think that new added blood parts are looking pretty same with the original ones on the face and head, so it's a piece of success, I guess. :yess:

MarfMaster, thanks for your hight appreciation. But I think that it's too expensive and laborious to do such a things in a mass production. So only custom making left. And shell the fans of MIB forgive us all! :D

Dront, thanks, kamrad! :hi5: Always glad to see you in this thread.

Reinhardt, thanks, bro! :1-1: It's pretty grim in Moscow last days and today I saw him in the sunlight for the first time - he looks so detailed! :eek: I was really impressed how my weathering method worked greatly this time! Really impressed. I will film him for my you-tube page in a few days and will post video here, if you're interested. ;)

rfr5671 thanks, mate!
We have an old proverb about it, something like: "check out seven times and than cut only once". I think that it fits great to customizing.

Back