Urus Studio Raven Blade 1:6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the proportions look weird. Ironically he can do better with proxima’s really long legs, together with a smaller head

I mean, no one would call this a really great effort, but posed up with his weapon with Maw and Prox, it’ll probably do…

93DC208D-3D10-4E9F-A5A1-B079AF20963E.jpeg

In hand (literally) photos from Instagram. Seems like you’ll have to use the stand or lean him against something to get him to stand…
View attachment 556789View attachment 556790

Always hated those feet -- had hoped it would be improved but clearly not.

The figure's head looks OK but the rest looks like a standard body proportions -- not the lean, lanky Corvus from the movie.

I have a feeling this will suffer the same fate as Proxima. Still, that one photo has me curious and lightly hopeful.

Last edited:
I mean, no one would call this a really great effort, but posed up with his weapon with Maw and Prox, it’ll probably do…

Unless he's short... then crouching him for an action pose with weapon will just make him seem all the more tiny. Like Proxima, I don't care enough about these guys to have poor imitations of them crowding my shelf. Now, my only hope is a good Cull Obsidian to pair with Maw... but Toys Era is 1 for 3 at this point (if Toy Battalion is Toys Era).

Thankfully, if Maw ends up being the only worthwhile Black Order figure from 3rd parties, at least he pairs well with Thanos alone.

Last edited:
I know you were on the fence about going forward with paying your invoice as well. What are you thinking now?

Still not sure. Would like to see some in hand photos with him standing with other figures. Course, with my luck, I’ll send the payment, get him, and then two days later the REAL ToysEra will announce theirs and be 100 times better!

Still not sure. Would like to see some in hand photos with him standing with other figures. Course, with my luck, I’ll send the payment, get him, and then two days later the REAL ToysEra will announce theirs and be 100 times better!
Exactly, I really want to see more photos, comparison pics, and better yet a figure review. I have about 1 more week to think about taking that leap of faith and paying for him.

These look pretty decent actually, they look better together. I’m kinda convinced.

Attachments

• 0161E989-94C5-4C3F-99BE-FCC3119C9B8F.jpeg
    0161E989-94C5-4C3F-99BE-FCC3119C9B8F.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 125
  • 1BA2A852-AEE7-4815-A2EA-73B9E3431BC7.jpeg
    1BA2A852-AEE7-4815-A2EA-73B9E3431BC7.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 113
  • C4810F8E-C9C8-40B7-85A8-B43575C84BD3.jpeg
    C4810F8E-C9C8-40B7-85A8-B43575C84BD3.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 9C5AE7EB-37FE-4A59-874A-D38FB31AEAE0.jpeg
    9C5AE7EB-37FE-4A59-874A-D38FB31AEAE0.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 117
At least they added the belt that was missing from the proto photos. Looks really good height wise next to Maw and Black Widow. Outfit is still really simplified, but when displayed in the group, it looks better. Putting Proxima behind Maw and Glaive seems to help her look better too.

big question, will we get Cull? And is Toy Battalion really Toys Era?

Looks great! Amazing how much that belt actually helps. Breaks up the look of the Woolworth Halloween costume look quite a bit. I think I may be sold!

big question, will we get Cull? And is Toy Battalion really Toys Era?

Yes, both questions have my curiosity.

We should know fairly soon, as so far each time a new Black Order figure is released, the next in line goes up for PO.

I will likely pick up Corvus now, but still no on Proxima... the only thing that could change that is Cull being offered, and my need to complete the set, collect-'em-all.

These look pretty decent actually, they look better together. I’m kinda convinced.
Thank you for posting these! He definitely looks so much better than the prototype. I think I'm sold as well. Looks great with the group of them together.

Proxima is by far the weakest of the group, but she will blend in well enough to do the job. Please bring on Cull so we can complete the Children of Thanos.

I think this is a good stand in until something better comes along but it appears sold out most places already.

I think this is a good stand in until something better comes along but it appears sold out most places already.
There will likely be more available once he ships. Maw was sold out before he shipped and more became available after blogger photos started showing up.

Back