URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Owed a chem suit. Gutted to hear all this, doesn't pay to show too much faith in people.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I’m owed a Butcher’s Shirt and Sash. I was the one that went in with Moe to get a Butcher’s Outfit made and never got a complete outfit. I paid for the proto and was the last to get my outfit shipped...except it never came with a shirt and sash.

I got PM’s form Moe regarding his medical issues. However, the medical issues were over and he was ok according to a PM back in Jan (01/07/2014) .Then in April after a few follow-up PM’s I’m told about more medical issues and the death in the family. All the PM’s from Moe were the same....medical, death, new tailor, it’s coming soon, it’s in the next batch, I’ll take care of you on the next one and so on.

I can understand life getting in the way...it happens. I can wait several months for someone to complete a project or wait for him/her to get back up on their feet if issues arise but this is on a whole other level. It has to be one of the all time *****KED UP things to happen on SSF.

I really want to see him pay for this somehow. Please put me on this list and PM if you need any of my personal info that might be used to bring this issue to the authorities.

I do hope this unfortunate situation brings about some change in how we as buyers go about purchasing customs. Something has to be done about deposits, protos being shown before asking for payment, not using PayPal as gift on custom purchases, etc. I’m sure the sellers/artists will have to alter the way they do business going forward after this disaster.

What's particularly annoying is his long history of delays when I now have the knowledge that he was not part of the production process at all.

Since I never had any dealings with Moe (aside from the chem suit last year) I just assumed he was the head of a production team; which is a reasonable assumption given it's called "Moe Productions". So with that it would make sense if the head of production was sick or otherwise indisposed then work couldn't progress.

Now it's just clear that anytime he said there was a delay in production due to health, family, etc. it was just BS. As long as he forwarded the money the products would be made and he couldn't even do that :lol

Nothing major... but just one more confirmation that the eBay account is most likely Moe. I looked through the sellers history and there were a lot of ESCO items being sold. Pretty odd item (even a few complaints on them not being genuine from buyers) so they stuck out in my mind.

Then just now I'm looking through an old thread and I find this post by Moe:

I hear ya... I Also collect those big head statues called ESCO and have everyone you mention. I love to also get a great set of honeymooners.

So again, seems pretty unlikely that this #1 fan who sells multiples of Moe's stuff, also lives in Staten Island and sells an obscure collectible is anyone by Moe :lol

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=12-figure-collector&ftab=AllFeedback

Due to "Moe" doing business all across the country as stated before I believe this will fall into the purview of the FBI under wire fraud. I hope the best to everyone who got ripped off and glad to hear someone is taking the lead and compiling a valid list which should also include the actual paypal transaction printouts as proof of payment. FBI usually won't take a case unless there is a substantial monetary loss. I believe by scrolling thru the thread that there is and again the crime will be prosecuted as a felony. The great news if "Moe" is convicted of a felony and is given time to serve there is no parole in the federal system.

I'm 99% sure he has an eBay account that he's lied about not using before. In the past he has sold apparent protos before delivering to customers who paid here.

guys...call paypal and report this....you may not get your money but at least you will get paypal to take notice...I sure as hell did yesterday...since one of my last payments was on april 24th...I was able to dispute something even after the 45 day period...it also put red flags all over his account anytime he tries to go the ebay route and sell stuff...hopefully this hurts his pockets....if any of you guys use bill me later...their policy to dispute is 60 days...so if you guys paid recently but are over the 45 day mark...this might help you out...anyways...at this point....I'm working with my credit card companies to get some of these funds back...:-/...MOE IS A PIECE OF **** or SHEEEEET

Good for you Levit05 :duff

I hope to recover the 1,000 but right now...the only thing that has been credited to my account is the 244 for the blue tux...which I will be gladly sending to Gee Whiz...how do I get in contact with him or his company...any contact info please...:)

now all I need to get back is the Dude...and Amsterdam....

They're listed on Facebook as geewhiz customs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but do Paypal now care about legal disputes over unlicensed copyrighted material?

I believe Pedro collected all the Amsterdam outfit funds and then sent them to Moe, Pedro can you open a dispute with paypal to them because I can't, I paid you...

I paid Moe on March 11, so we already passed the 45 days period. I already check and there's nothing I can do for that unfortunately.

I believe Pedro collected all the Amsterdam outfit funds and then sent them to Moe, Pedro can you open a dispute with paypal to them because I can't, I paid you...

Correct me if I'm wrong but do Paypal now care about legal disputes over unlicensed copyrighted material?

There is no copyright on 1/6 scale tailored clothing. Just because it resembles something from a movie or a film does not mean it is intellectual property. People paid money for goods and services regardless of what the product was. These services were not fulfilled and people have rights to that.

There is no copyright on 1/6 scale tailored clothing. Just because it resembles something from a movie or a film does not mean it is intellectual property. People paid money for goods and services regardless of what the product was. These services were not fulfilled and people have rights to that.
Absolutely correct.

guys...call paypal and report this....you may not get your money but at least you will get paypal to take notice...I sure as hell did yesterday...since one of my last payments was on april 24th...I was able to dispute something even after the 45 day period...it also put red flags all over his account anytime he tries to go the ebay route and sell stuff...hopefully this hurts his pockets....if any of you guys use bill me later...their policy to dispute is 60 days...so if you guys paid recently but are over the 45 day mark...this might help you out...anyways...at this point....I'm working with my credit card companies to get some of these funds back...:-/...MOE IS A PIECE OF **** or SHEEEEET

:clap

Glad someone was able to get some $ back and put some flags on this guys account.

My payment was in August, of 2013, out of luck for me

Everyone else CALL PAYPAL NOW

Good to hear about someone getting any if their money back. Anyone that can file a Paypal dispute should definitely do it. I paid in October, so unfortunately it's too late for me. I'm only out $137 for a chem suit, which isn't near the amount of some people, but it still sucks.

I'm 99% sure he has an eBay account that he's lied about not using before. In the past he has sold apparent protos before delivering to customers who paid here.

exactly right joe.....i supposedly bought the dude proto, i found out it was on ebay with a recasted head from "q", when i said sometyhing to moe he danced around it like a true pro scam artist. this isnt his first rodeo, not by any means. i would bet he comes from a criminal past....

oh and guys.... want to know mike gerace middle name...........you have 1 guess.......thats right,,,anthony,,,,,aka brother :tony:...lol....smooth operator he is..

Back