URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Thanks man,
I did see that last week or the week before... I did catch that the seller on Ebay was also from Staten Island but was unsure if it was Moe's account. Wasn't until I read the postings here that I thought "Damn!" I was right...
:gah:

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I wrote Moe/Tony yesterday and received a response stating that he has tried explaining to several SSF members that he has already said that once Moe recovers they will slowly try to make good on what is owed. Take that at face value, the evidence presented here is very incriminating and it does "appear" that everybody is pretty much screwed. I am hopeful that there is a good (very good) explanation for what has transpired here but after reading the posts in this thread in their entirely it doesn't look good.. Here is what I am still waiting for since November of last year:

Well that sounds promising :rolleyes2

Are the shoes recasts of Trevor's work as well? I assume so, but I don't know those sculpts as well as some :lol

I'm not sure.. I'll let you know when I get them. :pray:
If and when??

Last edited:

Sorry to hear all this guys.

I hope you all don't let this one fade away like the others.

He stole this money. Have charges filed. Sue him.

i would very much guard against any stall tactics by this guy... IE; when i am better i will come up with the $22,000 and good answers as to why i took money a year ago when i wasnt sick and never made good on the order, when the tailor has said it takes no longer than 4-6 weeks to fulfiull any order. if this guy was up in front of a real jury they would throw the book at him with all the incriminating eveidence....!!!!

Is anyone planning to pay him a visit? Its a lot to ask of anyone of us to do, but I'm just constantly trying to figure out if this is a cut the loss stop reading this thread situation or if there is any hope at all?

I haven't read through all of this yet but he owes me a Dude clothing set $375.

Can someone, maybe Marty, go through this thread and post a master list of everything people say they are owed? It would be nice to see it all in one list.

Last edited:

I believe Marty is compiling a list... he'd asked for the item and value. So if you don't mind adding that information.

I don't know if he will post the list or not.

He owes me Myers coveralls from so long ago i dont even remember when i ordered them. I emailed him many times and he would respond on the third email and say it was almost done. After a year i asked for a refund, no luck. Then after multiple emails he finally responds and says he shipped them a long time ago. I said where the **** did you ship them as i never gave you my address..No response for a few more weeks. Then he hits me up and says i can have Rick Grimes shirt instead but refused to talk about saying he shipped them already. I think he thought he could say he shipped them and i would go away. Either way i never got anything and its not a real lot of money but still **** that!
Myers covs $125

It's only small I know but small enough to not do business with him again .

20$ for a butcher sash never received and was promised I would .

ok guys,,,major major problem,,,,,i emailed moe last night,,,,, and his brother tony clifton, (aka.moe) emailed me back.... first i told him i was going to do everything i can to get my own money back, and that i was going to go to the local staten island polic and file and get info for wire fraud.....he responded back... with chill the %$%%$# out,,, there is no fraud here... and this is a quote"" I explained to mike garver that he only owes
Amsterdam
Few Chen suits
Federer 4 pieces
And few other little pieces
That's it
I don't know how you come up with $15k ****ing redicous""

according to him ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS!!!! first its likely over $20,000 at this point.... and according to tony it isnt even close to $15,000......check the list... that is all HE owes out to any of you.......oh boy......i am getting a list together, i ask you out the price you paid also...... something is lost in translation here folk's......i believe the freak's who said they are owed this stuff way before i believe him........

I count myself as being fortunate for only being in the hole for the Amsterdam clothing set ($220). I really feel for all the other Freaks.

I wrote Moe/Tony yesterday and received a response stating that he has tried explaining to several SSF members that he has already said that once Moe recovers they will slowly try to make good on what is owed. Take that at face value, the evidence presented here is very incriminating and it does "appear" that everybody is pretty much screwed. I am hopeful that there is a good (very good) explanation for what has transpired here but after reading the posts in this thread in their entirely it doesn't look good.. Here is what I am still waiting for since November of last year:
Rick Grimes Sheriff Set/Jacket- $280.00
Dexter Henley & Cargos- 215.00
Walt Heisenberg Head/Hat/Glasses- $180.00 (Tony Did say he has these)
Walt Shoes- $45.00
Black Heisenberg Jacket- $155.00
Walt Shirt & Khaki Pants- $120.00
Custom Troy Figure- $475.00

I will say that I was new to this last year in November and Moe did help me obtain many items I sought.. He was my first Freak friend.. :dunno
I am at a loss now.
Thanks guys

i have no idea whn you bought that custom troy figure,,, but the seller from staten island that is like;y moe has sold 2 of these the past 4 months. on ebay...

i have no idea whn you bought that custom troy figure,,, but the seller from staten island that is like;y moe has sold 2 of these the past 4 months. on ebay...

No, that's just his number one customer that buys multiples of everything only to then sell them on eBay at cost... :lol

Marty are you joking about Tony Clifton as his last name? Because Tony Clifton is Andy Kaufman's alternate personalities name...

Marty are you joking about Tony Clifton as his last name? Because Tony Clifton is Andy Kaufman's alternate personalities name...

I know, lol... It's joke... What I'm saying is tony is really moe,,, that's why I called him tony Clifton....lol...good catch.....hahaha

Obvious really. Both have 'o' in the name.

Back