URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Okay, I'm caught up on the thread now. What a mess. :(

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

I paid for that Troy figure on December 6th of last year.. I did ask him about the one I saw on Ebay about three weeks later and he told me that that was not the same one. Mine was going to be better..:gah:

I paid for that Troy figure on December 6th of last year.. I did ask him about the one I saw on Ebay about three weeks later and he told me that that was not the same one. Mine was going to be better..:gah:

Nothin like lying lying lying, bum

fella's,
I have been talking with bleau the past 2 days about getting anybody that was ripped off by moe only, a discount for the item you didnt get, including any runs like AMSTERDAM. i will ask for a final call tommorrow and then make a amster list and send to bleau for whomever wants the clothing still with a discount. this is very very nice of him to do as he owes us nothing!! think on this, no supeer rush yet. but i do want the list to be final tomm. i would think everybody has seen this by now..
WOW! This is some good news. Bleau does not owe us nothing! I am impressed he is willing to help us with Amsterdam. And A Discount.:clap I would like Amsterdam set and Harry Blue Tux if Possible?

Sorry to hear all this guys.

I hope you all don't let this one fade away like the others.

He stole this money. Have charges filed. Sue him.

Agreed, would like to send this guy to federal pound Moe in the arse prison as well.

ok guys,,,major major problem,,,,,i emailed moe last night,,,,, and his brother tony clifton, (aka.moe) emailed me back.... first i told him i was going to do everything i can to get my own money back, and that i was going to go to the local staten island polic and file and get info for wire fraud.....he responded back... with chill the %$%%$# out,,, there is no fraud here... and this is a quote"" I explained to mike garver that he only owes
Amsterdam
Few Chen suits
Federer 4 pieces
And few other little pieces
That's it
I don't know how you come up with $15k ****ing redicous""

according to him ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS!!!! first its likely over $20,000 at this point.... and according to tony it isnt even close to $15,000......check the list... that is all HE owes out to any of you.......oh boy......i am getting a list together, i ask you out the price you paid also...... something is lost in translation here folk's......i believe the freak's who said they are owed this stuff way before i believe him........

He said 15k was ridiculous? Right now my lowball estimate is 19500 or so, it has to be more than 20k with all the people who haven't seen the thread or don't want to deal with it. What numbers have other people come up with? Would love to see what the actual figure is.

Please report this to the police Marty, he's just going to come in here and fulfill a couple orders and fade away leaving most of us hanging.

That email pisses me off. Tons of one-off, private sales, and small batches that he's thinking to just pretend doesn't exist.

ok guys,,,major major problem,,,,,i emailed moe last night,,,,, and his brother tony clifton, (aka.moe) emailed me back.... first i told him i was going to do everything i can to get my own money back, and that i was going to go to the local staten island polic and file and get info for wire fraud.....he responded back... with chill the %$%%$# out,,, there is no fraud here... and this is a quote"" I explained to mike garver that he only owes
Amsterdam
Few Chen suits
Federer 4 pieces
And few other little pieces
That's it
I don't know how you come up with $15k ****ing redicous""

according to him ALL OF YOU ARE LIARS!!!! first its likely over $20,000 at this point.... and according to tony it isnt even close to $15,000......check the list... that is all HE owes out to any of you.......oh boy......i am getting a list together, i ask you out the price you paid also...... something is lost in translation here folk's......i believe the freak's who said they are owed this stuff way before i believe him........

His brother is named Tony Clifton? Oh $#@%.
https://www.tonyclifton.net/
maxresdefault.jpg

I sent him $ and custom work in exchange for the Dude clothing. Bummer. This is the second time I've been scammed by a member here. :(

I don't understand why most of you guys are willing to sit together as victims instead of standing together as a force, and go after this guy? It's just going to continue to happen if nothing is done about it. At least organize and try to do something about it. Jeez

I don't understand why most of you guys are willing to sit together as victims instead of standing together as a force, and go after this guy? It's just going to continue to happen if nothing is done about it. At least organize and try to do something about it. Jeez

And what is it you suggest we do... Because apparently we all are missing something you clearly know.

Organize for starters.

Appoint a leader, Exchange emails with real names and information. Everyone needs to get involved.

Leader needs to present case to authorities.

edit:
Sorry got cut off. Look, it isn't going to be easy. It may not even work out the way it should. However if it does, SS freaks will always have a example to use as a deterrent against future abuse. Make moe a 'sticky' (with picture and sentence info) to warn future thieves that it will not be tolerated and the possible consequences of such criminal action.

Last edited:

After reading through all of this I decided to go through my emails with Moe and in one of them from April 1st when asking about my chem suit order after multiple delays and excuses he told me, "Yeah they are coming in few at a time... I've been sidelined due to medical issue them death in family. But I'm working on all pending orders brother. Your waiting on Chem"

I don't believe I've seen anyone mention anything about him using a death in the family as a reason for the delayed orders, so hopefully this little bit of information can add more to the story :huh

Dam I just payed for a custom frank miller batman $295 what now?
sorry got the amount wrong

Last edited:

If it hasn't passed the 45 days from PayPal protection I say make the claim ASAP.

Thanks man

No problem.

Been looking for The Dude outfit and saw one on eBay. Someone mentioned that the outfit on there now belings to this guy?

Back