URGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGENT!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

No one would. Moes production is pretty much over now that we know geewhizz is the tailor. And with all the negative character assassination, warranted or not,
He will find it very hard indeed.

Re: UEGENT!!-anybody who is owed clothing from moe's production's must read this-URGE

Either way, I feel for everyone! To me, even $100 is alot of money to lose without getting an item. To me, id be pissed if I had $100 in my pocket and dropped it by accident. this situation is no different

I'd be pissed if I lost $20. The level this is on is unreal. Again, you wanna hope for the best but this looks bad. Def wouldn't trust him with my money.

And it seems like Geewhiz would not want to be associated with him again. So regardless of what he does here to address the concerns his career as a customizer is at an end.

Has anyone reached out to other forums? At some point that would be a good idea in case he has pending deals elsewhere or tries to resurface again in the future.

I'm disassociating Moe's name from all the clothing he's done haha. I just ordered the pair of dumb and dumber tuxes from GeeWhiz.

Need to get our money back. That should be the focus. But seems unlikely to impossible.

There is a similar thread on OSW. In order for any complaint to move forward somebody who lives in the same jurisdiction as Moe should sit down and speak to an FBI official who deals with wire fraud. This will determine if there is any case against "Moe" and how to proceed forward. I believe the dollar amount has risen high enough to at least interest the FBI. If the FBI takes the case it may be possible for them to take complaints at their local field offices allowing those ripped off a reasonable venue to file.

Last edited:

I think that would need to be up to GW to do, we don't need anyone else acting as their middle man if we can help it :lol

There is a similar thread on OSW. In order for any complaint to move forward somebody who lives in the same jurisdiction as Moe should sit down and speak to an FBI official who deals with wire fraud. This will determine if there is any case against "Moe" and how to proceed forward. I believe the dollar amount has risen high enough to at least interest the FBI. If the FBI takes the case it may be possible for them to take complaints at their local field offices allowing those ripped off a reasonable venue to file.

As a separate issue a new thread should be started to provide access to GW and their work. The GW name should be moved as far away from Moe and his scam as possible.

no a seperate thread isnt a good idea,,,,,,bleau does not want to handle 32 seperate orders for clothing,, just too much..he told me so,,,, and the way this board jumps on customizers it would be a brutal for him....... try contacting him persoanly and see what his wait time is, they are busy with alot that does not come from sideshow freaks.

no a seperate thread isnt a good idea,,,,,,bleau does not want to handle 32 seperate orders for clothing,, just too much..he told me so,,,, and the way this board jumps on customizers it would be a brutal for him....... try contacting him persoanly and see what his wait time is, they are busy with alot that does not come from sideshow freaks.

:exactly: respect Bleau.

I am owed a chem suit from Moe that I just bought. Moe has always delivered when I ordered from him so I won't jump the gun. Hopefully he comes through. Thanks for the heads up on this guys.

Last edited:

I am owed a chem suit from Moe that I just bought. Moe has always delivered when I ordered from him so I won't jump the gun. Hopefully he comes through. Thanks for the heads up on this guys.

jeff, if you feel that strongly in moe AFTER all of this evidence then i will "NOT" add you to the list of people beat by moe.... good luck....

fella's,
I have been talking with bleau the past 2 days about getting anybody that was ripped off by moe only, a discount for the item you didnt get, including any runs like AMSTERDAM. i will ask for a final call tommorrow and then make a amster list and send to bleau for whomever wants the clothing still with a discount. this is very very nice of him to do as he owes us nothing!! think on this, no supeer rush yet. but i do want the list to be final tomm. i would think everybody has seen this by now..

Wow, that's a very decent thing to offer. Nice one bleau.

That is extremely generous of him Marty, I'd love to take him up on it for my Amsterdam outfit, please check that thread again when you can as the support is there and some reasons. Thanks!

jeff, if you feel that strongly in moe AFTER all of this evidence then i will "NOT" add you to the list of people beat by moe.... good luck....

Well the evidence against Moe is looking very likely that he has screwed people over and that includes ME, so I'm not defending Moe here and it's not my place since I have no idea what's going on with him or what's happening behind the scenes but it's only been a month since I ordered from Moe. I've ordered from Moe twice and he has always delivered so that's why as of now I am willing to give him a chance to come out and explain what's going on or deliver what people have paid for. Again, if he doesn't then I'm in the same boat as all of you and we all got scammed whether I'm on a "list" or not.

Last edited:

Very cool of GW to do that for customers :rock

I'd ask that you include any outstanding orders regardless of if someone is waiting or not :lol

I ordered from Moe two or three times and never got ripped.

Thought Les WALKER and Chris HOWES ripped me. I think all these guys, at the beginning, we're honest people. I've come to the conclusion that's the bulk work that makes things bad. They take to much on their hands and there comes a time when they just can't handle it anymore. Truth is that we should be wary when people who aren't a legitimate business start to offer too much stuff when, deep down, we all know they don't have the production structure necessary.

I think this story should make us rethink the whole seller matter completely.

The few times I've sold, I've never asked money upfront. Just when the stuff was ready to be shipped.

This is the way it should be done. An interest list, guys produce a few and when this few is ready, asks for payment, then first come first served...

Just my two cents.

This sucks.... :(

I wrote Moe/Tony yesterday and received a response stating that he has tried explaining to several SSF members that he has already said that once Moe recovers they will slowly try to make good on what is owed. Take that at face value, the evidence presented here is very incriminating and it does "appear" that everybody is pretty much screwed. I am hopeful that there is a good (very good) explanation for what has transpired here but after reading the posts in this thread in their entirely it doesn't look good.. Here is what I am still waiting for since November of last year:
Rick Grimes Sheriff Set/Jacket- $280.00
Dexter Henley & Cargos- 215.00
Walt Heisenberg Head/Hat/Glasses- $180.00 (Tony Did say he has these)
Walt Shoes- $45.00
Black Heisenberg Jacket- $155.00
Walt Shirt & Khaki Pants- $120.00
Custom Troy Figure- $475.00

I will say that I was new to this last year in November and Moe did help me obtain many items I sought.. He was my first Freak friend.. :dunno
I am at a loss now.
Thanks guys

Just FYI, the Walt items "Tony" claims to have was also listed on Moe's ebay account.

I wrote Moe/Tony yesterday and received a response stating that he has tried explaining to several SSF members that he has already said that once Moe recovers they will slowly try to make good on what is owed. Take that at face value, the evidence presented here is very incriminating and it does "appear" that everybody is pretty much screwed. I am hopeful that there is a good (very good) explanation for what has transpired here but after reading the posts in this thread in their entirely it doesn't look good.. Here is what I am still waiting for since November of last year:
Rick Grimes Sheriff Set/Jacket- $280.00
Dexter Henley & Cargos- 215.00
Walt Heisenberg Head/Hat/Glasses- $180.00 (Tony Did say he has these)
Walt Shoes- $45.00
Black Heisenberg Jacket- $155.00
Walt Shirt & Khaki Pants- $120.00
Custom Troy Figure- $475.00

I will say that I was new to this last year in November and Moe did help me obtain many items I sought.. He was my first Freak friend.. :dunno
I am at a loss now.
Thanks guys

Back