UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

how much is angolz shipping to USA?

It won't be cheap, probably around $40. So even though the figure is $132, you'll likely end up paying around $170+ for it. I understand that the typical cost of a shipped figure within the US is about $15 - so even if you go with BBTS at $145, you'd still be ahead by going local.

I'm closer to SE Asia, so shipping to Oz is $25. It's still a fair whack on top of the actual cost of the figure, but half my figures I get from the US with $40-45 shipping. I can keep this down by using BBTS' POL, but it still stings a bit :)

BTW you can go through the order process at Angolz and check the shipping cost before payment - it might very well come in at less than $40.

If you buy multiple items from Angolz the postage can be leveled out and be more pleasing, too. I think it roughly works out that every additional item is 50%-off in postage, so for example if I buy a TrueType female it's $20 postage but if I add this Bruce figure to my cart first, it's only $9 postage for the female. You pile up a few things like that and it evens out so that you can think of each item in your cart as only costing about $10 in postage, that's what I do to make the postage cost a little more palatable. With some items, it's very surprising how little they add to the postage cost once you have a big item like this Bruce already in your cart.

My hope is that HT release at least one more Bruce figure and that it will come with a second head sculpt that will suit the MIS figures. The only thing that bums me about these releases is the identical head sculpt. Having two heads the same on the one shelf just destroys the illusion that these figures are truly exclusive, ie it'll make it plain as day that these are mass produced rather than hand-crafted.

I love the different MIS take on Bruce, but if it's at the expense of other MMS figures it'll sour the buy for me a bit.

Yeah, I'm passing on these anyway but I'd think you'd need to be a pretty hardcore completist to buy and display two figures with the exact same sculpt, nice though it maybe.

Yeah, I'm passing on these anyway but I'd think you'd need to be a pretty hardcore completist to buy and display two figures with the exact same sculpt, nice though it maybe.

I used to look at those poor completist bastards, picking up every release in the series almost regardless of its merits.

Sucks to now be one of them :lol

I don't fret about it... prices don't often go down for HT. No loss.

I've been buying everything that remotely interests me because i know prices will go up and that regret will hit.

I've been buying everything that remotely interests me because i know prices will go up and that regret will hit.

Yeh, that's how I've come to see it too. If finding the cash isn't a drama, then you just have to bite on anything you're remotely interested in and live with it a while to see if it becomes a keeper or not.

:lecture

So true...curse you HT!

I ordered the suit version, purely because i think the head sculpt is amazing and would like to switch it out and in between the DX.

In a way im glad the casual wear has the same head, otherwise if it was different, might have to jump on that as well, and i am not interested in the casual wear version, its just a bit overboard if u ask me.....

Wouldve preferred they put that head on a Way of the Dragon Ver Bruce. He puts that smile on at the airport if im not mistaken :rotfl

Man I would love to have enough cash to be able to just get all of these amazing things when they come out, but hey what can you do. I really like both versions of this Bruce Lee figure. I prefer the lounge chair that accompanies the casual Bruce, but I vastly prefer the suit over the casual outfit. Luckily, it doesn't look like this will be out any time soon and Flexpaying starts way in August so I think I'll be picking this one up along with the DX :D Hopefully if I get off the waitlist on the EX, I'll end this year with three Bruce Lee figures. I'll go from riches to rags, but I'll do it in style.

only PO 1 casual
other one will buy as a loose

Man I would love to have enough cash to be able to just get all of these amazing things when they come out, but hey what can you do. I really like both versions of this Bruce Lee figure. I prefer the lounge chair that accompanies the casual Bruce, but I vastly prefer the suit over the casual outfit. Luckily, it doesn't look like this will be out any time soon and Flexpaying starts way in August so I think I'll be picking this one up along with the DX :D Hopefully if I get off the waitlist on the EX, I'll end this year with three Bruce Lee figures. I'll go from riches to rags, but I'll do it in style.

Hahaha! :lol I like that! :wink1: What a better way to become poor because of purchasing magnificent figures..:hi5:

I whished they had done the suite as a black stripe, then i could have used it for my upcoming blitzway scarface figure :/

At 150 ea. these make the DX EX look like a real steal.

these head sculpts blow HT's ETD version(s) out of the water. The DX may be a better deal, but this one actually looks like the Dragon.

yeah the hs for this is totally mind blowing. im gonna get both of it

The suit would look good on a Bruce Wayne bash.

Not modern enough, teh TTL one is pretty decent

thumb_1250578068Cmaa.jpg

https://ttlcn.com/index.php?album-read-id-30.html

So I was right when I though this suit is the same suit Bruce wore in "Enter the Dragon":

EnterSuitFigureAndReal.jpg

7 posts and a gem of a pic in nearly every one :)

I think it's so lame how they do 2 separate figures just because it has 2 different outfits and accessories.

They have the same head sculpt and most likely the same body. I'm just wondering why can't they just do 1 figure with both suit and casual wear and the accessories in 1 box rather than 2 separate figure in 2 separate box.

Even Barney Ross has 2 different Changeable outfit in 1 box.

Back