UPDATED- Hot Toys – MIS11 - 1/6th scale Bruce Lee Collectible Figure (In Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27xe0wz.jpg

Neck looks horrid here :horror

yeah you're right, it does look terrible,

I dont think it's possible to even turn your own head that far without tilting your neck or shoulders:dunno

:D No offence dude, I just couldnt resist losing the chance to post that picture :lol

BTW welcome to the boards! :wave

Thanx for the tips about the ironing JoelAng - and great pictures !!

Did anyone who PO'd through SSC get billed today? They were supposed to email notices and I haven't received mine yet. Freakin west coast slouchers! :lol

Great pictures!

I recall complaints about this chair being too large and the wrong scale, looks PERFECT to me :lol

Really enjoy the last picture with the sculpt swap, looks like the real BL :rock

SSC needs to ship! "Item ships soon" for 3 days :gah:

Your welcome. I'll ask now b/c I know in the morning GungFu will want to see this suited Bruce Lee in a kicking pose :rotfl

yeah i'm probably gonna attempt that pose again when i have more free time too....half an hr without using a stand or any support...ain't gonna happen....or i simply suck at balancing :thud:

I always use the stand, I'm not a posing pro like so many here. Plus, I'd probably break something after 5 minutes when I lose my patience :lol

Great pics Aeumuse :clap The more I think about this figure the more I dig the chair. I have to say that these are the figures I am least excited about this year - I got the shipping notice last week and was like, 'meh'. But I'm sure I'll unbox the MIS Bruces and feel like these figures add something very different to my shelf. Here's hoping the good ol' in-hand experience will blow away any doubts.

Great pics Aeumuse :clap The more I think about this figure the more I dig the chair. I have to say that these are the figures I am least excited about this year - I got the shipping notice last week and was like, 'meh'. But I'm sure I'll unbox the MIS Bruces and feel like these figures add something very different to my shelf. Here's hoping the good ol' in-hand experience will blow away any doubts.

Can't blame you here for feeling that way, this isn't anything great in terms of a set by HT that's for certain. But like you said they add a different flavor to most collections, which is why I picked these up. It's nice to have a Bruce or 2 smiling back at you instead of looking like he wants to use you to floss his teeth :D

Back