UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End - PS4 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ****!!!! :woo :woo :woo :woo

I see the bad guys are South African this time around, a very distinctive accent :lol
-Graphics look great but then again so did the first game on PS3, animations are OK too
-I will have to buy/borrow/rent a PS4 for this game as it looks superb
-Gameplay mechanics are almost the same, but if it aint broke right? and theres some new stuff which really looks good
-Story is gripping already :lol

Looks like a piece a heaven, love how dynamic the gameplay is? And looks like hand to hand combat won't be that easy this time around, it took him a while to beat up that one guy.

Looks like Uncharted. Demo was heavily choreographed and seems pretty scripted, but thats a staple of the series I guess. Ill be passing, but it should be fun to watch a plahthrough. ND sure knows how to make pretty games. Foliage and details throughout are fantastic

Loved all three games, but the 3rd has issues for me, notably the MP, which felt like it was trying way, way too hard.....day one purchase. A return to an Uncharted 1 island with some serious mood is cool with me, and of course give me some more Elena!

Metal Gear Solid 3: Lead Eater.

Seem lacking in surprises but the visuals are absolutely astounding. I've played all the games (including Golden Abyss) more than 10 times each and can't wait for this. It's amazing how Naughty Dog could push this much out of the PS4.

I don't know how anybody can pass on Uncharted. One of the defining games of the Playstation.

I passed on #3. It was really more of the same to me.

That's not to say it was bad, but just repetitive.

Will definitely get this, when the price drops to $30.

This looks amazing, as fun as usual, gameplay never gets repetitive for me, even though the gameplay is linear.

Also, anyone noticed how they implemented MGSV's flare to let the player know when he's being spotted?

BTW thanks for the link Ryan :duff: 1.6 gb video but totally worth it :lol

Troy Baker voices someone in seemingly every game now. ND sure must've loved Nolan North and Troy Baker when they were both in Last of us together.

here you go, first ever gameplay

tumblr_inline_n13istNZjo1qjt8id.gif

tumblr_inline_nd5r6nwK5c1rldwd0.gif

Back