Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As uncharted and God Of War are my favourite games on PS3 I couldnt resisit EX ORDERED flex pay.
Now bring Kratos 1/4 PF Pleaseee

I want some boots like that. No, not life-sized, I mean JUST LIKE THAT. I can wear them on my big toes. It will be awesome.:rock

:goodpost::rotfl

Yeah, the boots were right up there with the watch. Look amazing!

Okay, what I may do is fill out the alternate shipping form, and have the piece sent to my father-in-law, who lives in Phoenix. He can then ship it up here as a gift and all that jazz, which would save on customs and such. I get that it makes returns more difficult in terms of it needing to bounce around if something is wrong with it; however, if you order from the stores in Canada, their return policies seem to be "Must still be sealed in order to return. Don't do exchanges." So really, I'm in the same boat either way -- this alternate route may just help save a bit of cash overall.

I was going to just make his address the mailing address, but it seems like it has to be the same as the billing address (due to identity theft) or else you have to fill out one of these forms. Anyone ever gone this route before?

Also, on a quick note that most would likely be able to answer...is there shipping for every PF? From what I've read in other threads it seems like only exclusives get charged for shipping, whereas regular editions don't. Wasn't sure if that was the case, or what shipping ends up costing if you go the exclusive route. Any help there would be great!

...must...resist....flex...pay....

They need to tease their 1/6 figure soon to steer me from looking at this.

Last edited:
Damn, loving the PO pics! Not that I need to, but I hope this sells like gangbusters and motivates Sideshow to make the 1/6 version a priority.

I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me, but are those boots insanely sculpted or some sort of actual cloth like material? This looks to me like the first PF to ever make use of the clothes stuff perfectly without making the sculpted statue itself look a bit weird to me.

EX Ordered! :yess:

I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me, but are those boots insanely sculpted or some sort of actual cloth like material? This looks to me like the first PF to ever make use of the clothes stuff perfectly without making the sculpted statue itself look a bit weird to me.

:goodpost:

I keep looking at the boots and they look like real material! if they aren't, I hope the production boots look just as good

and Agreed about the use of fabric. It's one of my favorite things about PFs (not being fully sculpted) and the clothing looks fantastic here!

Damn, loving the PO pics! Not that I need to, but I hope this sells like gangbusters and motivates Sideshow to make the 1/6 version a priority.

I really hope they just shrink down this sculpt. I just don't think it can get much better. I'd probably still buy a 1/6th Drake. Could you imagine the potential for accessories?:thud:

I really hope they just shrink down this sculpt. I just don't think it can get much better. I'd probably still buy a 1/6th Drake. Could you imagine the potential for accessories?:thud:

Maybe not better, but there's always...different. :wink1:

Been waiting all day to order. I own PF Lara Croft, Lara snow day, isaac clarke, kratos, ezios fury, and just recently got the spiderman comiquette. I think this one potentially could top them all.

Sidenote: This is hopefully my last piece unless SS does some incredible Bioshock or Metal Gear PFs or polystones.

A 1/6 scale version of his journal, with all the pages filled in with 1/6 puzzle pictures and such would be awesome. Even if it just went into a side pouch or something like that. Just knowing he could open it up and see what the character sees...:yess:

Back