Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Didn't realize this was a legitimate thing. Does it lower the value of the piece? It comes with the assault rifle as well. I paid $320 for it, shipped.

Edit: From what I've seen of the statue from other posters there doesn't seem to be anything special about it. The pouch and holster were on the wrong sides and I had to unbuckle them and fix them. It was an easy fix at least and at least they weren't permanently attached.

Even though it's basically the same statue, I think some peeps will be attracted to the 7/40 edition size. I don't think it should be worth any less than the EX or regular versions of the statue, in a similar condition, on the aftermarket.

The statue looks great. One of my favorites by Sideshow so far. There are a few spots that could be touched up on the chin. Does anyone have any recommendations for that?

Last edited:
Mines already set up, so I don't think I'm going to lift it to check :)lol), but yours seems pretty unique. Nice buy.

The differences I wanted to know was if more care was taken with the paint app, & things like that, but it seems like it simply might be like all of ours, except for it being named an 'Employee Version'.

You sort out your chin problem? Not really my area of expertise.

Mines already set up, so I don't think I'm going to lift it to check :)lol), but yours seems pretty unique. Nice buy.

The differences I wanted to know was if more care was taken with the paint app, & things like that, but it seems like it simply might be like all of ours, except for it being named an 'Employee Version'.

You sort out your chin problem? Not really my area of expertise.

No, there were a few tiny spots of missing paint in his hair that weren't necessary to cover up but I did anyways. Not sure what to do about the chin. It's nothing terrible but I would fix it if I could.

Back