Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
europe retailer that sells the regular for more then the exclusive (incl shipping and custom fees)? would love to see that...
it's about a 370-400euros incl everything to get it here. usually the regular is max 330euros and usually even free shipping because it's above the 150€...

I really do not want to get into the VG line, but this Drake PF is really stunning and it does have a cool ex. I am really debating this one, and it sounds like it may have a small es. I guess I have 24 hrs to decide.

europe retailer that sells the regular for more then the exclusive (incl shipping and custom fees)? would love to see that...
it's about a 370-400euros incl everything to get it here. usually the regular is max 330euros and usually even free shipping because it's above the 150€...

I have calculate it and i might have to pay about 20 Euros more but i will have the EX. Around 420euro all included fees taxes shipping. How much does usually SS ships on these statues $80-$100 for Europe?

i wish it was based off a art rather than the game itself,lara was based on Adam Hughes art , right,?
Somehow ,there isnt that soul in the portrait,like lara Croft. :(.
it looks so bland

Hell no! It's a video game character! I want it to be based on the video game render not some random art that doesn't necessarily look like the video game.

Hi all,

This is my first post as I've just fallen into this hobby (I've only pre-ordered the Obi-wan Mythos thus far) and this will likely be my second purchase tomorrow (unless only the exclusive goes on sale tomorrow).

This statue looks fantastic, and I'm a huge fan of the games. I'm from Canada, so I'm stuck trying to figure out all the ins and outs of how much customs and all will cost if I order from Sideshow; however, it seems there are some really credible dealers out here who will solve that if the exclusive isn't overly important!

While I like the exclusive, I think this piece looks great with the pistol, and while I'm constantly switching out weapons in the game, the pistol always seems to be a constant -- and I feel it really works with this pose! So I'm hoping Superpower collectables will have him for sale tomorrow as well, or at least in the near future if it's just the exclusive going up tomorrow. Maybe you guys know more about that stuff, as I've just kind of been a watcher of these boards in recent weeks, learning how the hobby works.

To answer the above question by someone, I'm really interested in getting Lara Croft to go alongside Drake, though it's more because I'm a big fan of both over having a companion piece. I'm not in a position where I can afford to balance out things, and honestly, there's no real rhyme or reason to what interests me, as I'm kind of all over the board :)

Right now I have my eye on Poison Ivy, as well as the Darth Vader Mythos when he's up for Pre-order, but that's it right now. Then again, that's enough with how quickly things can add up! :) I can already tell it's an exciting hobby, and I haven't even done any real collecting yet. It's just always neat to see what's coming soon, whether it be a statue, Hot Toy or other!

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up, but for the moment, it's quite fun to look at everything there is out there, and how nice they all look as decorative pieces!

For me it all started with an e-mail I got showing the Black Widow Hot Toy, and how amazingly realistic it looked! I was incredibly tempted, but decided against it at the time. Then I saw The Dark Knight Rises, and as a huge fan of Selina Kyle and Anne Hathaway, I pretty much instantly ordered the Catwoman Hot Toy. From there my wife bought me the Batman DX for Christmas, and I grabbed the two most recent Harley Quinn statues from my comic book store (Cover Girls, and Arkham City -- sorry, I'm not sure of the maker) and then I stumbled upon the Obi-wan Mythos statue.

It's with that statue that I instantly realized how easy it is to have a statue speak to you -- which I'm sure many of you can relate with at one point or another! I'm a huge Obi-wan fan, and the Mythos, wow...blew me away. Imagining him on Tatooine between Episode III and Episode IV, this statue is exactly how he'd look. I loved it, and I knew I must have it. From there, it was just a matter of seeing what was to come, and things that said, "This must be on display somewhere in your apartment," that brought me to where I am today!

Sorry for the long post, just kind of wanted to say hey, and give my origin story I guess! Cheers!

Hi all,

This is my first post as I've just fallen into this hobby (I've only pre-ordered the Obi-wan Mythos thus far) and this will likely be my second purchase tomorrow (unless only the exclusive goes on sale tomorrow).

This statue looks fantastic, and I'm a huge fan of the games. I'm from Canada, so I'm stuck trying to figure out all the ins and outs of how much customs and all will cost if I order from Sideshow; however, it seems there are some really credible dealers out here who will solve that if the exclusive isn't overly important!

While I like the exclusive, I think this piece looks great with the pistol, and while I'm constantly switching out weapons in the game, the pistol always seems to be a constant -- and I feel it really works with this pose! So I'm hoping Superpower collectables will have him for sale tomorrow as well, or at least in the near future if it's just the exclusive going up tomorrow. Maybe you guys know more about that stuff, as I've just kind of been a watcher of these boards in recent weeks, learning how the hobby works.

To answer the above question by someone, I'm really interested in getting Lara Croft to go alongside Drake, though it's more because I'm a big fan of both over having a companion piece. I'm not in a position where I can afford to balance out things, and honestly, there's no real rhyme or reason to what interests me, as I'm kind of all over the board :)

Right now I have my eye on Poison Ivy, as well as the Darth Vader Mythos when he's up for Pre-order, but that's it right now. Then again, that's enough with how quickly things can add up! :) I can already tell it's an exciting hobby, and I haven't even done any real collecting yet. It's just always neat to see what's coming soon, whether it be a statue, Hot Toy or other!

I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up, but for the moment, it's quite fun to look at everything there is out there, and how nice they all look as decorative pieces!

For me it all started with an e-mail I got showing the Black Widow Hot Toy, and how amazingly realistic it looked! I was incredibly tempted, but decided against it at the time. Then I saw The Dark Knight Rises, and as a huge fan of Selina Kyle and Anne Hathaway, I pretty much instantly ordered the Catwoman Hot Toy. From there my wife bought me the Batman DX for Christmas, and I grabbed the two most recent Harley Quinn statues from my comic book store (Cover Girls, and Arkham City -- sorry, I'm not sure of the maker) and then I stumbled upon the Obi-wan Mythos statue.

It's with that statue that I instantly realized how easy it is to have a statue speak to you -- which I'm sure many of you can relate with at one point or another! I'm a huge Obi-wan fan, and the Mythos, wow...blew me away. Imagining him on Tatooine between Episode III and Episode IV, this statue is exactly how he'd look. I loved it, and I knew I must have it. From there, it was just a matter of seeing what was to come, and things that said, "This must be on display somewhere in your apartment," that brought me to where I am today!

Sorry for the long post, just kind of wanted to say hey, and give my origin story I guess! Cheers!

Just to be clear, the Exclusive comes with both the pistol AND the Kal7, while the regular will only have the pistol. Are you aware of that? The Exclusive are only sold through Sideshow Collectibles while the Regular is also made available to retailers. While they both cost the same through Sideshow, some people get the regular through their local comic stores to save on customs and/or shipping. Plus, some retailers will gve a %5-10 discount.

Just to be clear, the Exclusive comes with both the pistol AND the Kal7, while the regular will only have the pistol. Are you aware of that? The Exclusive are only sold through Sideshow Collectibles while the Regular is also made available to retailers. While they both cost the same through Sideshow, some people get the regular through their local comic stores to save on customs and/or shipping. Plus, some retailers will gve a %5-10 discount.

Hi Skillet, thanks for the info! :hi5:
That was something I was aware of, but as you said, I'll be going through a local shop in an attempt to save on customs (and likely a bit on shipping as well). So in the end, the exclusive isn't worth the extra money I'd have to pay just to have it. And even if I had both, I'd likely go with the pistol just because I prefer how it looks. So in this case it'd work out even if I lived in the States and I could go with some of the other websites you guys seem to frequent in order to get discounts if the exclusives don't peek your interests!

I'm happy for those who like the Kal7 though! I'm sure it won't take long for the exclusive to sell out, as it is a fairly notable addition/change!

One thing I don't know is do exclusives go up for Pre-order at a specific time before the regular editions go up? Or do they both tend to pop up at the same time so people can choose? Just want to be ready, because the one store up here that I'm hoping to get it from (superpower collectables) sells out rather quickly I believe!

Thanks! :D[/QUOT
Adding to the answers given by the other guys, the EXclusives and regular editions are announce and on sale at the same time. Exclusives tend to be sold faster and have smaller limited edition number and can be found no where else but direct from Sideshow.
Sideshow newsletter is on every Thursday around 12.00-2.00 pm US local time, so u can order then.
Welcome to the community my friend

Thanks! :D[/QUOT
Adding to the answers given by the other guys, the EXclusives and regular editions are announce and on sale at the same time. Exclusives tend to be sold faster and have smaller limited edition number and can be found no where else but direct from Sideshow.
Sideshow newsletter is on every Thursday around 12.00-2.00 pm US local time, so u can order then.

SORRY I MEANT 12.00-200 AM:lol

Approximately how many hours from now, should this be going up for pre order?

Indeed, nice to see a new sideshow collector for a change

Thanks guys! Glad to be here :yess:

And thanks for the info Skorpio! Glad they both go on sale at the same time! I do receive the Sideshow newsletter, but it's good to have exact times and more knowledge about it over it just being something I thought just showed up at random for advertisements and a bit of info! I'll delve into it deeper next time.

I hope everyone gets the version they want today without any issue! :clap

Back