Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from Kratos, most of them have been only released last year or still on pre order, i think..so its still a new market.

you're forgetting the first Lara PF, Lara Snowday and the Hitman PF
granted, they haven't released much but it isn't exactly new either

Badly want one of these as the games are amazing.
Can't at the minute though as i'm all ready paying for the Halo PF , Mass effect shep PF , Lara croft PF.
Ordered the Half life statue and a few others

Love how they did the skin folds skin on the wrist. Awesome little detail.

300213_press08-001.jpg

Maybe it's just me but it looks like that hand comes apart at the top of the watch. It's probably my imagination.

Yeah, does he come with an extra pistol that goes in the holster on his left side when he's carrying the Kal? Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like it is showing a butt of a pistol. Isn't Babydoll Ex have that extra pistol?

Yeah she does.

The logistics of placing the Kal on the back when not in use would probably be too much work for them as there isn't a holster or holder in the games, they kinda just hang there :lol

Yeah she does.

The logistics of placing the Kal on the back when not in use would probably be too much work for them as there isn't a holster or holder in the games, they kinda just hang there :lol

They could have just used a magnet hidden in the gun and right under the clothes to pull it off. I do have a display planned for when I get him and will be attaching a AK-47 to his back in some fashion. Also I don't know where else to ask this but is there a place to purchase 1:4 scale weapons from?

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

Back