Statue Uncharted 3's Nathan Drake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my First. Just starting my collection. I am a big Uncharted fan. I have stuff from collectors editions from games but those by no means compare with anything on this site. I ordered the EX version.. Very excited. Also on the waiting list for two others.
Robert

I really want this but I need to stick to the plan (only Star Wars Mythos and Thor related stuff).

I don't like your plan Blue :lol Jokes.

Thought I might wait for the regular version to be available for pre order locally, but nope, 1st direct PF order from SSC. Nathan Drake PF EX pre ordered :D

Pre-ordered it from AlterEgoComics in the end! :) Saved a good chunk of cash, and I'm thrilled all around! Love, love the statue!

So that's Obi-wan being taken care of through Flex-pay, and Drake taken care of through "Don't forget to put money aside for it!" pay. :panic:

Now the plan is to pick up Lara, who will pretty much get here before any of them! Then all that's left to pre-order for this year that I'm aware of is Vader Mythos, and the Poison Ivy PF...because she's just damn stunning! :woo

I would like a poll to see for how many those who ordered , this is their first ever statue..
i think SS is breaking into a new genre of video game collectors with this drake and Halo statue,,

Apart from Kratos, most of them have been only released last year or still on pre order, i think..so its still a new market.

Back