Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses Project CANCELLED! Request refund now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Petition:Tyler Durden Red Sunglasses.

I thought Rainman made some kind of promise concerning those sunglasses, am I delusional???

Any update pls?

I know a brand new Brad Pitt sculpt is comming soon:
131231312.jpg

holy____!
Is it a sculpt from viva? :)

Yup, I got an update from WGP, 2 days ago.
Basically, they're gonna go with a different molder.

They kinda stuck with this molder cause pretty much, he's been paid for his services and WGP is already losing money on the project so they were gonna see if the guy would follow through. But now, the molder is not even responding so they will have to go to another molder and basically pocket the cost of going to another one.
Again, sorry for the delays, but hopefully, it will progress quickly now.

Any update pls?

I know a brand new Brad Pitt sculpt is comming soon:
131231312.jpg

:horror insane!

Rainmans buzz cut version will take some beating though! I have that version and it is pretty much the nuts but this is looking great so far

Who is producing this head and when can we see it complete? I don't get in here often enough any more to scout around, so I don't want to miss the post when it gets offered.

apparently it's no longer going to be released, according to kato. some problem with headplay, people accusing the sculptor of being a thief and not enough positive feedback. shame.

Last edited:

I hope the sculptor reconsiders. First off, this is already leaps and bounds better than Headplay's. Secondly, Headplay has some nerve getting angry when they have clearly stolen other company's sculpts. It's not like Headplay has an official licensing agreement with 20th Century Fox or Brad Pitt, so the sculptor should go ahead as originally planned. He has absolutely nothing to worry about here. I will also buy one when he's done.

I hope the sculptor reconsiders. First off, this is already leaps and bounds better than Headplay's. Secondly, Headplay has some nerve getting angry when they have clearly stolen other company's sculpts. It's not like Headplay has an official licensing agreement with 20th Century Fox or Brad Pitt, so the sculptor should go ahead as originally planned. He has absolutely nothing to worry about here. I will also buy one when he's done.

Wow. hearing that just pisses me off and makes me feel bad for that guy cause it looked great! (Makes me want WGP to do one now just to say "not cool", man!)- laugh.

Just to give an update on the glasses, wanted to say after our last guy who was going to mold these glasses completely flaked out on us several months into them we have gone ahead and printed like our fourth pair of them and are sending them to a new guy to do.
-Rick

Wow. hearing that just pisses me off and makes me feel bad for that guy cause it looked great! (Makes me want WGP to do one now just to say "not cool", man!)- laugh.

Just to give an update on the glasses, wanted to say after our last guy who was going to mold these glasses completely flaked out on us several months into them we have gone ahead and printed like our fourth pair of them and are sending them to a new guy to do.
-Rick

Great news! Can't wait for those glasses!!!

The last missing piece to my 1/6 grail! Can't wait either!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back