TV Shows You've Stopped Watching

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't watch much of anything when it first broadcasts anymore, but I did stop watching Arrested Development during the 3rd season because I kept missing episodes. Sucks, because I might have contributed to that great show's cancellation.

None, since i wait for them to end so i can get the complete series box-set :lol Right now i'm waiting on Mad Men, Fringe, Modern Family, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, House and a couple more, i think.

I hardly watch anything anymore. Just:

Big Bang Theory
____ My Dad Says
The Mentalist
Hawaii 5-0
NCIS
South Park
Warehouse 13

I gave up on everything else.

Heroes

It started out good but then gradually went down hill. I gave up after the fourth season

There is some great TV out there - if you're not watching Justified you're a lilly-livered coward from the backside of a redneck.

However I'm probably going to stop watching V soon - this search for a soul is just too stupid for words.
Chuck is still very entertaining - wouldn't dream of giving that up (although probably going to be canceled).
Lie to Me is piling up on the DVR as is Human Target and The Cape -may not get around to them.

There is some great TV out there - if you're not watching Justified you're a lilly-livered coward from the backside of a redneck.

However I'm probably going to stop watching V soon - this search for a soul is just too stupid for words.
Chuck is still very entertaining - wouldn't dream of giving that up (although probably going to be canceled).
Lie to Me is piling up on the DVR as is Human Target and The Cape -may not get around to them.

Yep. Justified is one of the best shows on right now.

I used to enjoy Chuck quite a bit, but it continues to get more cartoonish with each episode. And while I enjoy any excuse the writers come up with to put Sarah in a skimpy outfit, it's not enough to make me want to watch an entire episode anymore.

I watched the first couple hawaii 5-0's and I couldn't stand it

I like it, all except Grace Park. She is so out of place it's almost laughable. And for goodness sakes! Someone feed that poor girl so her chest doesn't sink in any further! :monkey4

I watched the Big Bang Theory once. I really dont like people who act like that...so the main characters annoyed me.

We really need to contact DiD, TTL, HT or somebody to get a Horatio head made for a Man in Suit or TT set :lol

As always my vote would be for HT though Enterbay would be more likely to do it. Not saying I'd defintely buy it but he just kind of demands a figure. Imagine recreating those poses. :lol

Back