Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Some people are just far too talented. Trevor, you have an amazing eye for proportion and detail (and a steady hand). Your work will always inspire me :bow

Woo! Got on 'the list' for a Mal head, and got a quote for the Mal coat... I'm a happy guy! Now it's just a matter of actually GETTING the head, and then getting it painted of course...

Woo! Got on 'the list' for a Mal head, and got a quote for the Mal coat... I'm a happy guy! Now it's just a matter of actually GETTING the head, and then getting it painted of course...

Where did you get a quote for the coat from, beeshaw?

Let us know what the quote is and if they are interested in making a run of them.

I emailed SMcG about making an outfit for Zoe, I'll keep everyone posted. I finally painted the heads on those wips, I'll post pics of them tonight. I'm looking for new bodies for all three figures, the DML bodies are going to be to small for these heads.

Thanks beeshaw.

And I emailed him about the Mal jackets...

Looking forward to seeing the new pics Scifi67!

re: Mal's Browncoat:

Well, SMcG pretty much said that he doesn't want to take too many on since they'll delay the other commissions he does. He mentioned that he was also booked solid up to February now, so my advice would be to contact him through his website and see if he can schedule you in...

https://smcgcustoms.com/default.aspx

Just noticed he has some female bodies up for pre-order for those of you putting together a Zoe.

Last edited:

I don't really care how long these take, they are amazing and I'm willing to wait for them. He was really clear about not wanting to take peoples money till he was ready.

We REALLY need to find someone to make Jayne's hat in 1/6 scale, I mean after all, What's Jayne without his cunning hat?

PM sent, Trev, just tell me where to send the money!! These are just so... shiny! :D

Hey even Mal like these heads:D....
this was on his twitter page..

NathanFillion : I've seen cool Firefly stuff. Really cool. But the cake has been taken with this. Feed the Birds, Trevor Grove. https://yfrog.com/1djr0jj

Wow.
Now thats what you want to hear.
Hope that makes your day Trev, you go girlfriend :lol

I'll text my good buddies Harrison and Sean and see if they have any comments on their sculpts.:D

Last edited:

I want to thank everyone who has requested a few Mal coats for these great headsculpts from Trevor...I too have been anxiously waiting the arrival of these.....

Since there have been quite a few orders placed to this point for the coat as well a couple of requests for Zoe's Leather Vest, here is what I plan to do to make sure everyone is taken care of and nothing gets missed along the way. The MAL Coat will be $25.oo each(plus shipping) I am not sure what the cost of the Zoe Vest will be until I prototype one up and see how it goes. I will be able to ship these international via Flat Rate Small or First Class International. Just let me know when you check out which way you want me to ship. My shipping is defaulted to Priority but those who want First Class International...I will issue you a refund for the overages. Complicated....confused yet...Pretty easy...

I will be posting pictures of my Mal Coat along with an order icon on my website. This will help me greatly keeping everyone on schedule and making sure I have everyone's ship to information. I will be talking orders starting this weekend and until the end of the year or until the orders get overwhelming for January. I will start making them in January and they will be made in the order in which they come in.

I am hoping to have some pics of the Zoe vest as well right after the holidays. Once that is done, I will do the same with possible ordering.
If anyone has any questions, PLEASE let me know via my Contact Us Form on the website.
Thank you again everyone...it has been a crazy last couple of days with the emails.

Chad
SMcG

smcgcustoms.com

yeah, HOW cool that he saw them. A very cool person from deviantart passed the photos on to him. That really made my day!

And of course, it gives me more fuel to work harder and get these out to you guys, as well as continue with the crew.

Trev

yeah, HOW cool that he saw them. A very cool person from deviantart passed the photos on to him. That really made my day!

And of course, it gives me more fuel to work harder and get these out to you guys, as well as continue with the crew.

Trev

I told you it was going to be bedlam.
"Dogs and cats living together - MASS HYSTERIA!"

That Nate quote has to beat all. Congrats, T.

Doesn't get much better than a thumbs up from Capt. Tightpants himself. :duff

Great job, Trev. Now where's River and Kaylee and Wash and Book and... :D

Back