Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

I don't know were Nathan gets the time to twitter... he's got a 1000 Serenity builders plaques to sign. :lol

Tho once he gets past the first 115, he can take his time :D

Hey Trevor,
My son (Protozaius) tipped me off to this thread and I sent you an e-mail to get on "the list" for all three sculpts. Looking forward to that confirmation e-mail.

Old Grandpa

Very excited to get a little painting time tonight. I know this isn't a "post your custom" thread but c'mon people - if my meager painting skills can't ruin this sculpt that's saying something.

It's a start! :D

mal2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

**ATTENTION YO**

I just stopped the signal :naughty

just for a little bit :eek:

Nice start on the paint. I'm eager to do my damage to them as well.

**ATTENTION YO**

I just stopped the signal :naughty

just for a little bit :eek:

Nice start on the paint. I'm eager to do my damage to them as well.

That wasn't the signal. You just unplugged your fridge. :D

Thanks. I figure if I'm ever going to put my all into painting a headsculpt, it better be this one.

Looks good, can't wait to get ours.

Great work Yo No Se... you've got an excellent start to that paint job.

Very excited to get started on making these; I was really hoping a company would step up and make these. But honestly this is even more fun to make them :rock

It's really a blessing that these came about this way. Straight from Trev's hands to our collections. No pesky approval process or interference.

I've often found once the sculpt exists, the outfits follow not long after. Nothing like a great sculpt to inspire the customising community.

That's what I'm hoping! And since Stevostoys already offers the awesome belts, rigs and weapons, all we need is the attire and boots! :rock :rock :rock

It's really a blessing that these came about this way. Straight from Trev's hands to our collections. No pesky approval process or interference.

Faster into some collections than others. :tap

It's cause I unplugged the signal, right? :(

So I'm all paid up on the Browncoat from SMcG and the rig from Stevos Toys, and I just grabbed a Narrow TrueType. What's everyone doing for the rest of the outfit? I was eyeing up some Han Solo pants the other day...

I had bashed together a Mal costume a while ago and it's ok I suppose but not up to my standards so I'm now making everything for these guys from scratch.

So I'm all paid up on the Browncoat from SMcG and the rig from Stevos Toys, and I just grabbed a Narrow TrueType. What's everyone doing for the rest of the outfit? I was eyeing up some Han Solo pants the other day...

Stevo recommended that I contact https://www.ajclothiers.com/index.htm - perhaps
there is enough interest to make a group buy for Mal's clothing?

Stevo recommended that I contact - perhaps
there is enough interest to make a group buy for Mal's clothing?

Her pants look alright, but all the shirts look ill-tailored and bulky.
If someone arranges something and the end product looks good, I'd be interested.

If HT Wolverine's shirt actually did all the way up I'd have my eye on it.

Any leads on decent suspenders?

Back