Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Of all of the Firefly sculpt produced by Trevor, this is the one that I'm most curious about... how she would look given your gifted touch.

:lecture

She is the likeness that seems to vary the most depending on the painter, for some reason.

Well as promised. Hope you guys like her.

1070z2b.png

2zfkhev.png

Last edited:

:yess: Man, am I on a roll or what? 2 completed Firefly sculpts with Josh paint jobs in less than a week. There is a God!! I'll post pix as soon as I get the sculpts. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

thanks Josh,
Old Grandpa

Congrats OG, the proud owner of another of Josh's exceptional paintjobs! :clap

I'm so jealous, I haven't even gotten my first body and some of you folks are almost finished with the whole set. hohum oh boy but it really gives me something to look forward to. There are some really awesome figures floating around this forum. Congrats to you OG your Inara is beautiful.

Question about Zoe and her boots. Did anyone have to cut the pants to fit them into the boots ? I got some boots that're ok (<cough> <Cough> still looking for Sheva boots <cough>), but I can only fit the pants OVER the boots, not in them. So I was wondering if anyone had the same problem ?

Also, what's the size of the gunbelt for her ? 3 - 3 1/2 , or 3 1/2 to 4 inches ?

Thanks !
JERMS !!!

Anzik- River is very close...I just want to let her sit awhile so I can come back to her with fresh eyes....see if I can make some improvements before I reveal and release her.

Simon has been started, but it looks like he'll join the crew last. :) Not the plan, but sometimes you just have to go with the flow of things.

I'll be sure to share when I feel it's good enough!
Trev

Oh there's some beautiful work on here. :)

Oh It makes me wish Trev could do a Wesley one day. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

me too. Maybe we could convince him that Alexis Dennisoff was a mystery passenger on Serenity.

Young or older version Wesley ?

Oh gun toting bonkers later seasons of AtS Wes of course. I bet Trev would do a superb sculpt of that. :D

Would work very well for any Dollhouse customs as well of course.

Back