Trevor Grove's Firefly Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trevor's Firefly Sculpts

Lots of people have used black widow boots. The only problem is that you have to get 2 bodies to use them properly.

legoebayauctions099.jpg

Looking killer, as usual, OG!! I've loved your crew from day 1, but you just keep on making them look better!

PS - I sent you a PM about Zoe's necklace material... :)

Great stuff OG, never get tired of looking at those. Mals boots are back and just need to put them on. Chad is working on the duster and Mal will be done. :) Kaylee is coming together nicely and will be putting her together shortly. Mechanic shirt coming from Chad also.

Big thanks to all those who have helped me so far, you know who you are. :)

jon

Added pic, just need to know what to do with mal's pants? How do I tuck them in or cut them?

Last edited:

Hey Big Jon, I did both. Found I had to much material to tuck in, so I cut a little off. Also had to Dermal a little off the calf of the figure to get a little room for the tuck in.

Old Grandpa

ok, thanks OG. I will have to see what i can do. LOL

Are my Joker gloves blue? I don't see to well and every time i take a pic of them, they look blue. Thinking I might have to paint them black.

jon

Here's photos of my Zoe and Wash, painted by Customikey, clothes by Chad, and sculpts of course by Trevor ! Big thanks to you guys, I would never have been able to do this without you. The photos don't do these paints justice (as my camera is rather crappy for close up photos and with it's flash)

I still need to get Dinos for Wash, belt and gun belt for Zoe, as well as boots for Zoe. So I'll be looking into getting a Sheva figure and pieceing her out after I got the parts I need.
Thanks again guys !
JERMS !!!!

everything looks great everyone! Masterbarkeep, we are asking trevor to sculpt zoes boots for us, so if you can wait a little bit it will be the best option.

What do you guys think of these boots ? I'm on the ropes for it, so I want to know what you guys think ? Are they close enough to Zoe's or way off ?

They are okay but not really something Zoe's wears. I'd wait for Trev if you can. If not, I think those will be your best option.

Great figures, Jerms! Always a pleasure to see more buildups of these guys!

I've been revisiting the show on BluRay again, at long last...Always a joy. Can't wait to get my River and Simon made up.

Trev

yeah!!! trev... I just had a STUPID deadline, watched the whole series while working... made me love these sculpts even MORE!!!!

thanks for such an incredible gift of talent!!!
luv,
-r.

Well, if anyone who's getting Trev's boots decided they don't need their Sheva boots anymore, I think I could live with them. If you would sell them that is.

Always good to see new bashes come up! Keep em coming folks!

Back