Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the belt is removable on the suit so you can replace it with the spare one that comes with the DX12? I apologise if these has been asked and answered previously. :peace
Not sure if it's glued well on the back, but it's definitely removable. It's not glued to the suit itself, you can easily move it up and down and round. In the worst way you can just cut it off, I guess.

Anyone care to take a pic of the suit / accessories in comparison to the dx12? Would be interesting to see. I suspect my wife bought the set for me...can't wait!

I went with happytradehouse and he said it will be shipping the end of May so I am hoping this week. I messaged him and I am waiting to hear back.

For those who have it how is the quality of the item is it sturdy or does it feel light and flimsy

Last edited:
For those who have it how is the quality of the item is it sturdy or does it feel light and flimsy

Its a pretty solid piece. The thick posts that the 4 doors attach to are nice. They attach to both the top and base securely. The doors themselves are pretty solid as well. I wouldn't try to hang on them yourself but it seems well constructed and should hold up to the rigors of normal play and display.

You only bought this not too long ago right,Jim? You received is quick.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. Paid on the 15th and got it the 22nd. Unheard of from a Hong Kong seller to the US. Toystrike is where I got mine from on eBay.

Can someone provide me with the dimensions for this? Specifically height, depth, and width with the doors open? Thanks!

Back