Toys Legend Dark Knight Batman dioramas / Armory / Tech Desk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who ordered from happytradehouse get any updates?

good luck getting anything other than if you buy now we will ship at end of may. All i kept getting from them aswell as toystrike who i bought from. Just waiting for him to get his May allocation in :impatient::impatient:.He's relisted with a june/july delivery now.

very very cool.....but Hot Toys is making a clear one from the DKR so I'll just wait for it....unless I can find this one at a very good price

very very cool.....but Hot Toys is making a clear one from the DKR so I'll just wait for it....unless I can find this one at a very good price

I went with this one because its design is a lot better and more intricate, the TDKR perspex is a bit of a naff and dull design IMO. Also knowing HT they will bend you over in terms of pricing for something not nearly as cool looking as this.

finally mine arrived today

XoF9Ezh.jpg

uDAlA2i.jpg

25oqwNz.jpg

Grab them while you still can. My dealer approached them early and is only going to get half of the allocation he requested so these will be in short supply

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Can someone please enlighten me on the difference between this and the Premiere toys version? Do both of them come with accessories? Is eBay the best place to buy them or can you shop directly?

Many thanks in advance.

This one seems to be the better choice. It can only be found right now on eBay. The main differences are:
-This comes with a full empty suit
-The trays are separate and all Gilles with accessories
-this has no bottom inaccurate floor light

This one seems to be the better choice. It can only be found right now on eBay. The main differences are:
-This comes with a full empty suit
-The trays are separate and all Gilles with accessories
-this has no bottom inaccurate floor light

Thanks for the summary. Very helpful indeed.
Looks like it costs USD250, which is reasonable for all the accessories and the batsuit as well. Has the price appreciated lately?

I noticed eBay has jacked up prices for collectibles and accessories lately. No doubt they are cashing in on HT popularity and also adding in the increased seller's fees.

Is it already in stock? This guy on ebay / toystrike is listing the item as a PO.

Awesome reviews, pics and mods guys! Mines made it through NY customs so hopefully this will be in my collection some time next week.:yess:

To those in the US who ordered this from ebay (Hongkong), did you get taxed by customs?

Back