Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is perfect. I prefer the smaller wings and have wanted a head sculpt. This seems to be the win for me.

I decided on Toys-Era over the Eternal Vulture. TE has a good track record of quality whereas Eternal, we have no idea. They are most likely using Jazzinc's in their promo shots. TE's Keaton sculpt is much better and the wingspan difference between the two is only 10cm. TE's wingspan is still over 36 inches. That is huge!

This is perfect. I prefer the smaller wings and have wanted a head sculpt. This seems to be the win for me.

There seems to be a size for everyone -- large, medium... and small.

Jazzinc vs Eternal vs Toys-Era COMP 5-10-22.jpg

JazzInc top
Eternal middle
Toys-Era bottom

I would display my wings as a dioarma piece . Which figure is the best is my question?

I would display my wings as a dioarma piece . Which figure is the best is my question?

For me, Toys-Era has most solid headsculpt -- he also has the correct double-belts but then he's missing the thigh straps. But if the wings are going to be background dio, then Toys Era is the best choice.

But then who knows if the figure is removable?

I agree. The baby wings look too Hasbro to me -- completely out of scale.

Medium size wings look good. Though since that figure appears to be a JazzInc Scavenger I have no idea what the actual production figure from Eternal will ultimately look like. Fur could be different, jacket material, wing size, who knows? And the stand they offer will simply not work with the weight. So that will change. Too many questions on Eternal, first of which is who the hell are they?

For me, this would be a wait-and-see...

In case anyone wants the actual wingspan breakdown, I've done it for you:

Jazzinc 51'' wingspan
Eternal 41'' wingspan
ToysEra 36'' wingspan
Where did you find the Toys Era wingspan, or did you just guesstimate it by comparing to the other two? I don't see its wingspan in the specs.

While I have no doubt that both companies (assuming they're different, which I'm not sure about) started by tearing down Joost's Iron Scavenger, they do seem to be deliberately going for smaller scaled wings to appeal to those who have display space limitations. Not hard to achieve once you've plugged Joost's design into a CAD system. Still, it's a higher design & manufacturing cost for them vs. a straight up recast.

I agree. The baby wings look too Hasbro to me -- completely out of scale.

Medium size wings look good. Though since that figure appears to be a JazzInc Scavenger I have no idea what the actual production figure from Eternal will ultimately look like. Fur could be different, jacket material, wing size, who knows? And the stand they offer will simply not work with the weight. So that will change. Too many questions on Eternal, first of which is who the hell are they?

For me, this would be a wait-and-see...
I’d rather just buy the JazzInc tbh, yeah it’s much pricier but I bet the quality is far superior and you know you’re basically guaranteed a high quality product from what I’ve seen.

It's on the specs. Look harder.
Yep, I'm blind! :lol

I'm just hoping someone makes/sells the gun as a separate accessory. If not, a lot of us will be descending upon Toys Anxiety like vultures to fight for the 1 or 2 pieces that get parted out by them lol. I can only imagine what those will go for on eBay. :horror

Honestly, I'm not entirely certain Joost's isn't a bit over-scaled... but I trust that he made the effort to get it as close as possible over the two years he worked on this project... while these other two companies are simply high-jacking his work/details and making their own changes based on factory requirements.

Honestly, I'm not entirely certain Joost's isn't a bit over-scaled... but I trust that he made the effort to get it as close as possible over the two years he worked on this project... while these other two companies are simply high-jacking his work/details and making their own changes based on factory requirements.
Plus who knows how consistent the CGI was throughout the movie with respect to their size. But I think we can all agree that they NEVER looked as small as these TE wings. TE's are closer to Falcon Captain America size rather than Vulture.

Back