Toys Era Vulture 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
1652191422527.png

Weird that they're suddenly fighting over the Vulture when there are many other characters they could make that are easier to produce.

Is this different than the Eternal Toys pictures. I just assumed they were the same company since Toys Era enjoys releasing figures under various names.

Is this different than the Eternal Toys pictures. I just assumed they were the same company since Toys Era enjoys releasing figures under various names.
Well this one is branded Toys Era, so I’m assuming different.

I bet TE were scrambling like mad to get that teaser up as fast as possible once the other company showed theirs off. Now they know how Hot Toys feels every time a 3P puts a figure up before they’ve even sculpted the head.
So, is that the real wing or a cg render? They could be quite a ways off from putting this up for PO.

TE are pretty tried and true, plus I have The Ock and The Fiend so I’m more likely to buy from them, if I buy at all. I really don’t have the appropriate space but I’m a ‘cross that bridge when I come to it’ type of guy.
Can’t guarantee that their head sculpt will be any better so it’ll be interesting to see what they can include to tilt the scales in their favour.

Guaranteed sturdiness of the wings and a solid stand, potentially incorporating some clear acrylic would win me over- plus the cheaper price. That’ll really do it.

I never planned to display Vulture with the wings and wanted a headsulpt. So whichever has the best sculpt will be an order for me.

I'm definitely a lot more intrigued by this version with it being Toys Era.

Still not sure I really need a Vulture, but if they can come up with something comparable to the Jazzinc version that's a whole lot cheaper, I might not be able to resist.

Don't know if it's the better photography or what but this looks better than the one from Eternal. The wings look more undersized than they should be but I kind of like that they're scaled down a bit to be more manageable display wise.

TOYS ERA PE011 Sky scavenger
2 x Highly detailed head sculpts, one unhelmeted and one helmeted with LED light up eyes.
1/6 Scale figure mucsuler body, approximately 30cm tall
Gloved hands x 7 pieces

Costume:
Leather jacket with fur collar
Pants
backstrap
Greaves
Mechanical Wings, with LED light up rotatable motors, 92cm wingspan
Mechanical arm armor
Articulated mechanical leg armor with boots and foldable talons

Other accessories:
Hand holder controller x2
LED Blaster Gun with LED light
Figure Stand

ziZjXFz.jpg
QYuJoCH.jpg
H94MYQp.jpg
Ksyq5Ni.jpg
MDKesCA.jpg
s4kDqjg.jpg
WgqUK3e.jpg
yEEUuXv.jpg
TAO5w8X.jpg
dZWiyWu.jpg
LNjJ4uG.jpg
vBqCtdC.jpg
T0LHOvg.jpg
Blu8qpM.jpg
ZBJAasV.jpg
sLNTnaN.jpg

LOVE the glowing rotors (even if they didn't)...

But the wings are super shrunken down. This is like mini-Vulture escape pack.

This one also doesn't seem like its been copied from Joost, as the rig has the proper double belts across his belly which Joost overlooked.

This is a pass for me, as the most impressive part of this character/figure is the massive wingspan -- shrunken down just doesn't work for me.

Back